Half-Life 2 is DONE

it hasn't been established as true either, because it isn't. like I said the US journalists will jump over it first. this is just a wild guess by a magazine (and hopefully a good guess cause I want it to come ASAP)

this has nothing to do with journalist. This is probably because of miscommunication (or intended action) between the ad companies and valve. Publishers contract different advertising firms in different countries and if anyone gets a head up about the release date, the ad firms are probably the first few to know.

Theories abound that PC Powerplay readers get a free copy of HL1 next issue (which would be sweet).

That would be awesome!, I dont actually own the original.

Goooooo Pc Powerplay!!!

Il belive it NOT when i see it on the selfs BUT ONLY when i have the game on my computer. Rember the whole cd key missing thing with splinter celll pandoria tomarrow?

Bah-Lam-Bo.

Come on, with the HL2 preloading then the game is no doubt going to be released sometime in September. That's almost guaranteed. So no worries, mate.

Come on, with the HL2 preloading then the game is no doubt going to be released sometime in September. That's almost guaranteed. So no worries, mate.

This is valve remember...

in the picture of the magazine

upper right corner

I thought it was already said somewhere else that that September 22nd date was just the release date of the magazine itself and not the game?

No official word yet from Valve, plan and simple.

why would somone go to buy a mag on a certian day and inside the mag would tell u when u can start to buy it , makes no sense at all, the release date wouldnt be anywhere on a magazine, especially if u just bought it

notice it says "PC PowerPlay On Sale Sept 22"

@ Solarix. Because it is an Ad for the Next months issue, not the current one. I should have been more clear.