Half-Life 2 is DONE

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why, I HATE THE WAIT!!

It never got to be this much before, so much news/rumours/events its just to muCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

------------------------

Sorry, I needed to vent! :( :no: :angry:!~!!!

in the picture of the magazine

upper right corner

For the love of God I'm sick of saying this. Even Planet Half Life are ignoring me on this one.

Here is the part of the page I accidently trimmed off when I took the photo.

Happy now?

The question that just came to me is, does VALVe even care about all this hype? I mean, are they laughing at everyone because of this stuff that is going on, or do they care about the fans... I'm seriously thinking the latter...

But you know what? It doesnt matter... I'm still buying it, I still have it preordered at my local Gamestop, and have had it preordered for a year...

For the love of God I'm sick of saying this. Even Planet Half Life are ignoring me on this one.

Here is the part of the page I accidently trimmed off when I took the photo.

Happy now?

I wont be happy until Half Life 2 is on my hands. :cry:

Now I've had to abuse HL2 Fallout over their post. Geezus christ, I hate the internet.

I think you can understand though why people could have misinterpreted it with that little part of the picture missing originally. You know just as good as anyone else how much of a frenzy this game has built, and how stronger is it going to get in the next few weeks as almost everyone is thinking that any day now we will hear a true release date.

So Dont take to much offense over it or sweat it that much (Y) like you just said you hate the internet, and this is a perfect reason why. Things get taken out of context way to easily, and this is a perfect example. Im sure there will be something else tomorrow, and the day after, and the day afyer that, etc. etc.

People are acting like crazed zombies over this game, and zombies are not the smartest creatures, nevermind when they are crazed.

Well, what we can all look forward to is a cliffhanger at the end of Half-Life 2 just like Half-Life. Afterall, HL3 has already been announced long ago by Newell or some other Valve monkey.

Now, I need to go track me down some money for a new computer.

• 10 months later...