Storm

i like this theme, but why cant you just make it a regular .msstyle file type instead of making it an installer? I cant install any of your skins because of this.

i like this theme, but why cant you just make it a regular .msstyle file type instead of making it an installer? I cant install any of your skins because of this.

585111781[/snapback]

OHNOES!!11!!one!!11111 I WONT USE YOUR VS BECAUSE IT'S AN INSTALLER THAT CAUSES NO HARM!

Your loss.

Really liking this. I dont know how I missed it. But just need to know if errors such as the post below were sorted.

Hi!  Has anyone got a good icons set that works well with this VS?  Also, there is a problem with some text colour, which makes tabs like those in Visual Studio and Sharp Develp impossible to read.

584588742[/snapback]

post-36-1095627983.png

OHNOES!!11!!one!!11111  I WONT USE YOUR VS BECAUSE IT'S AN INSTALLER THAT CAUSES NO HARM!

Your loss.

585111798[/snapback]

Because its an installer that doesnt install... smartass.. :rolleyes:

its not that fact that i WONT use it... its the fact that i CANT use it...

Because its an installer that doesnt install... smartass.. :rolleyes:

its not that fact that i WONT use it... its the fact that i CANT use it...

585117646[/snapback]

Funny, i just used the installer and it installed the skin just fine.

<sarcasm>Maybe it's the lack of skills from the user. Not that an installer requires skill.. eh.</sarcasm>

Edited by Reble

i wasnt able to install it either.  It has nothing to do with "skill".

585117883[/snapback]

some more info than "i wasn't able to install either" would be nice.

Edited by Reble

i double click on the installer... a dos prompt window flashes something and then closes... end of story.

please, do tell how my "lack of skills" has anything to do with how that doesnt work?

i double click on the installer... a dos prompt window flashes something and then closes... end of story.

please, do tell how my "lack of skills" has anything to do with how that doesnt work?

585118003[/snapback]

Just out of curiousity as I have just done a reinstall and havent installed WinRAR on my system. But couldn't you just use WinRAR to open the .exe file or I'm guessing its been protected :unsure:

Very nice VS, my friend.

One request: could you do a version without the little search magnifying glass thing on the right side of the taskbar? I don't use Avedesk, so I dont have any use for it. Or let me know if theres an easy way to remove it.

EDIT: I am an idiot. All i needed to do was look under color styles. btw, whats the difference between Thin and Thin Comp?

Thanks!

Edited by benz240

I have always loved and used this Visual Style on my laptop...Looking through the thread it doesn't seem like anyone made a Winamp skin...and since it doesn't seem like anyone is going to does anyone have any winamp skin recommendations to match the visual style?

Has anyone updated their shutdown panel to match this theme if they have could u please post the file and how to update it here. If you are unsure what iam talking about look below.

shutdown6eb.jpg

Thankyou

Richman