Neowin's 2nd Annual 2004-05 Weekly NFL Picks!

4-3 in the early games.

6-6 after the later games. :x

edit: miss read one of the scores.

Edited by Steffan

Bleh, 6-6...horrible weekend for me with picks. Hopefully I can get the next two games right, I dont want to finish with a .500 weekend, or lower.

It figures, the only week I drop the Browns to win they win. What an upset weekend for some teams. Who would have know that the Cardinals were going to win?

Maybe Denny Green, perhaps?? :p

atlanta 4-0? 

come on, how about a little credit? its not just vick anymore. the defense has only allowed 49 points in 4 games, 12.25 per game. Kerney leads the league in sacks. Vick has had average games at best the last 2 weeks and they are still winning. We're for real this year.

come on, how about a little credit? its not just vick anymore. the defense has only allowed 49 points in 4 games, 12.25 per game. Kerney leads the league in sacks. Vick has had average games at best the last 2 weeks and they are still winning. We're for real this year.

and Im not denying, but come on, even you know it is surprising

surprising yes, but the talent is there. i was at the game today, just got home actually, and i didnt expect them to win as decisively as they did. a lot of credit needs to go to mora, he is exactly what this team needed. they are on a roll right now, and theres no reason they shouldnt go 6-0, with the next 2 games at home against Detroit and then San Diego.

surprising yes, but the talent is there. i was at the game today, just got home actually, and i didnt expect them to win as decisively as they did. a lot of credit needs to go to mora, he is exactly what this team needed. they are on a roll right now, and theres no reason they shouldnt go 6-0, with the next 2 games at home against Detroit and then San Diego.

just watch out that detrout wr rookie, williams. It seems he is for real in the league

yea he can play. thing that scares me about detroit is the way we played last week against arizona, they underestimated them. gotta come ready to play every week in this league.

yea he can play. thing that scares me about detroit is the way we played last week against arizona, they underestimated them. gotta come ready to play every week in this league.

the thing that scares is hiw Indy and New England are playing an without the NOISE and HYPE that philly has been making, IMO those two team can obliterate the eagles in a wink

the eagles are flashy, but they arent the best team in the league. indy could definitely beat them. i think seattle, new england, denver, even atlanta, would all give them a run for their money.