MotionPicture Screensaver v1.14

This screensaver is essentially a free Windows version of the Apple OS X slideshow screensaver.

The screensaver displays a cinematic slideshow of jpeg images. The cinematic motion includes zooming in, zooming out, and panning. This motion adds a suprisingly effective mood to each image. In addition, you can listen to music from a CD, from mp3 files, or from an iTunes playlist.

Requirements:

? GeForce2 or better graphics card (this seems unnecessary but a partiticular implementation issue has only been supported since the GeForce2).

? DirectX 8.1 or higher.

? Windows 95/98, XP, 2Version Information:n:

? Version 1.1 : Improves on version 1.0 by removing support for WAV music files and adding support for MP3s and CDs.

? Version 1.11 : Fixed bug that causes crash the first time you run the screen saver.

? Version 1.12 : Fixed several bugs that caused crashes. Added features for random transitions, quality, vertical bias, and zoom/pan speed.

? Version 1.13 : Added "Max Zoom Distance" slider and the "Always pan across entire image" checkbox.

? Version 1.14 : Added support for multiple monitors (can show the same image on each monitor, different images on each monitor, or spread a single image across all monitors), iTunes, file and folder shortcuts, stretching images, default picture/music directories, and different croHomepage & Direct Downloadwnload[/url]

Several people are having problems with the screensaver crashing when running on multiple monitors. This problem seems to be very rare, but if you are having problems with the new version you can still download the old version here.

Edited by Herby

It is working perfect over here. :D

If you like this program, and you have discovered a bug, you can send an email to the creator.

He also appreciates any suggestions that would make the screen saver better.

hi Herby

Ok, I install this application yesterday remember very much Longhorn v.4074 I love it, but this application still have problems with multiple monitors same changing options or reconfig some items or in other words with only one monitor rendering hardware 3D it is ok but with 2 or more monitors I don't have success, I think what application of course still under development then I agree with problems;

Now, I am curious because when I reboot for some reason and after system is load completely my 3rd party Firewall warning for as following: C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe try to launch another application: C:\Windows\System32\MotionPicture.scr on the net! weird no.

hi Herby

Ok, I install this application yesterday remember very much Longhorn v.4074 I love it, but this application still have problems with multiple monitors same changing options or reconfig some items or in other words with only one monitor rendering hardware 3D it is ok but with 2 or more monitors I don't have success, I think what application of course still under development then I agree with problems;

Now, I am curious because when I reboot for some reason and after system is load completely my 3rd party Firewall warning  for as following: C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe try to launch another application: C:\Windows\System32\MotionPicture.scr  on the net! weird no.

Yep, it's still under development & it's a known problem, hes working on it.

The Firewall thingy is a weird one... never saw that before... :huh:

Yep, it's still under development & it's a known problem, hes working on it.

The Firewall thingy is a weird one... never saw that before... :huh:

Hello Herby

Thank you for explain, I am also working and searching for collaborate anyway, I look in the CodeProject and find some things about this amazing application but is too complex please go to website and look yourself; I think what app is a revolunationary thing and I love it for ever. Still I am working now in C# attempt make some thing really is complex lol. :D

• 6 years later...