Special BETA Tester Edition SP2 Discs Arrive

I guess this is why it's the back page news...It's like old news update. :whistle:

Boy was that clever. If it's so old, why did no one post it? News was posted that they were going to do something, but no one had posted they arrived yet. If it's old news to you, just move on. It was new to me and many others here.

Boy was that clever. If it's so old, why did no one post it? News was posted that they were going to do something, but no one had posted they arrived yet. If it's old news to you, just move on. It was new to me and many others here.

Geez, for a mod you are soooo damn sensitive. I was joking BTW.

but congrats, I haven't recieved mines as of yet... :cry:

oh, and thanks :D

Edited by Samoa

I had a crappy black and white one lol :(

Yes, that's the one you get when you order one from MS. These color ones were sent out, without being ordered, to all registered beta testers.

LOL. Well, yeah, it is the same CD, but I guess the cover is different. That's the part that counts. ;)

Actually, I'm not a beta tester, and my packaging is exactly the same (nothing is black and white, everything in color), with only one difference: the back doesn't say "I came through for SP2", and instead it contains a sort of "envelopey" look to it where they can print your name and adrees to mail it to you. I picked three of them up at Circuit City.

In short, 99% identical, except for the nice shield on the back. Pretty cool that official testers get different packaging though. At least they can brag to their friends. :laugh:

I must say it's kinda a crappy gift for what we went through! lol Oh well...wow my carboard sleeve says I'm a beta tester...it's the same damn cd as the one's you order...even same part number. The least they could have done was maybe flash us some gold cds liek we got with MSN 9.0 beta.

i got mine yesterday :D its cool but the cd looksthe same as the sp2 cd MS sent out to everyone but its a much apperciated gift :)

by the way RDX1, the sleve it comes in is different from the ones people get online, look at the first post before making stupid comments