14-Day Free Trial of EVE-Online at Gamershell!

Hey all,

anyway I download this today and tried it...it was quite interesting/is

It's a type of MMORPG, 3-d, in space(Im guessing full free range of motion as from what i can tell....)

you start out as a small ship, trainning some(i recommend doing the trainning, simple easy money, helps teach you how to move, defend/attack things), can move to larger/whatnot....

the graphics, are of course gorgous if you have right equipment(im not sure on minimun)

anyway link with CDKey Generator by the company which you must have, and its done by IP, which means you can only get one, one time, and it emails you the key for safe keeping (it generated right on the page, but sends it through email also)

I must say that its sorta like Freelancer in some regard to trade, mining, missions, things, but does not have annoying repeated dialog (example from FL: "We don't run the place, but we have an understanding for the people who do" ), as there are no voices directlly from what i can tell, there is reading, there is a MAP system thingy, and ect....

um....well nothing else to tell really I guess i will linky now, you can see screenshots there:

http://www.gamershell.com/news/17215.html

*OOOH, one other note: to go full screen press "alt+Enter", and to get options: "Escape" .....and your pretty much on your way to doing things.*

ALSO: please tell me how many keys are left also....just so i know, because when i went there were like 14,200+ left

crap i forgot to say my name on there is "Kaggert"....or "Kag"---i can't remember lol....so if you see my name in the Newbies/your Guild, message me

Edited by kennyout

wow no one has responded.....hmmm...

*bump?*.....no...just second day response....as EVE Online apparetlly hit the 50,000 subscriber mark the other day....