MSN- Who's blocking me?

me either...:(

i smell a scam here...

go to: http://mammoths.net/

why does this little software has it's own domain-name and an admin.php file??

Maybe somebody here is just out to collect MSN addresses for hacking purposes....

Woudl eb a reason why it does not work for anybody....

sorry - i don't trust this.

It's the same block checker as Mess.be except it's heavily modded. It should work, test it on your own.

EDIT: Ouch ****. Fixed, sorry guys

Now it works.

Mx2 check your PMs please. I sent a PM to Colbert at Namematters.com and I sent him the NM$ too. (Look at my NM$ amount> 200NM$, I'm SomeOneOutThere)

I even emailed him asking for a NM$ refund but I never got it, I was scammed and I'm being blammed. Mx2, I can offer you an enom account ($8.95 reseller) and when my PayPal ank transfer gets thru, I will buy you a domain name to compensate ($8.95 from my own money). I'm gonna add you to the list right away.

EDIT #2: The script works, I can take a pic of the MySQL databse which only shows the emails I have to execute the check. I have no intentions to use your emails to spam others.

Edited by AresXP

It's the same block checker as Mess.be except it's heavily modded. It should work, test it on your own.

EDIT: Ouch ****. Fixed, sorry guys

lol.. now it just says that there is an error checking the account.. doesnt even say their offline now :pinch:

No it works, try again or clear your temp files, if it says it's offline it's either the contact did set "block all others" in privacy options or hes really offline.

If it says

" is currently offline :(

Please note that if is offline then we cannot check their status"

Thats the offline message and the online,

" is currently online!"

And there's a DING sound if they're online :)