hotmail problem :(

hi, over a year ago, i changed hotmail address...signed into it today to discover the account was still open!!! and i had 10mb storage...i was like huh? cause i havent paid for hotmail or anything? yet it wont let me close my account or anything. What is the problem with it?

post-7-1095419377.jpg

many people, when their account size doesnt increase calls it a problem, and there is you.................

dance with joy man it isnt a problem

you've got 10mb of mailbox size

http://help.msn.com/!data/en_gb/data/M...APP=MSN+Hotmail

If you do not pay for your HotmailSympatico Mail account, go to the Close Account page, and then follow the instructions.

To cancel your MSNSympatico/MSN subscription service, visit the MSN Billing website. If necessary, sign in again.

Note

Your HotmailSympatico Mail account becomes inactive if you do not sign in for 30 days, or within the first 10 days after signing up for an account. Once an account becomes inactive, all messages, folders, and contacts are deleted, but the account name is still reserved. If the account stays inactive for a further 90 days, the account name is permanently deleted.

tat doesnt work...when i go to the close account page, it refreshes and goes back to my inbox. its always done that and i have left the account unactive for about a year n it still hasnt closed!!!!!!