What's my Mobo

Hey everyone, I emailed HP Tech Support to find out my Mobo type, but I don't think what they gave me (below) is of any help regarding my what type of mobo I have. Can anyone help? Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for writing back to us.

I understand that you want to know the mother board specifications of

your HP pavilion notebook ze5620us.

The details are as follows.

Chip set= Ali 1535+ chip set.

FSB= 400MHz

cache= 128KB internal L2

BIOS= PhoenizBIOS setup utility

Video= ATI mobility Radeon

4X AGP and 3D architecture

64MB video memory (shared)

I'm not sure what you want to know about it. You have a notebook. The motherboard was more than likely created by HP theirselves to fit that particular enclosure. They simply gave you the specifications of what is connected to the board. What is it exactly you want to know about it? It won't be able to be replaced with anything different.

Not necessarily built by them, but built in conjuntion with a company to fit that particular notebook only. I know a friend who has an ASUS mobo in his HP desktop, but it's not any commercial product that you'll find on ASUS's website

I can't think of anything that you'd be able to see. Try running CPU-Z from www.cpuid.com , and look at what it says on the "mainboard" tab

HP mobos may be...but I've never seen a laptop with the option to touch the FSB in the BIOS. I had laptop for 8 years before I decided I finally wanted to play more with a desktop.