"Lost" TV Show - Currently Season 2 (US aired)

its better than Survivor in every way....its not fake in the sence that you know people will die because they are fighting for their lives.....not for a million....

plus the Polar Bear....hehe, and god the Plane ripping appart.....was just fantastically done, better than some movies, and let alone other tv, the realistic looking to it was just great....I mean did you see it RIP appart?!?!?!.....I was like OH ****!!!, and finding out the girl was/is some sort of criminal.....damn......and im waiting for the critter(i say dinosuar, if you look for my previous topic on it) to get fat hippie boy.....16 years!!! 16 years something transimitting distress call, and no one has come to save them on that island, while they crash just hours/days ago and even with plane tracked in air, no one comming?....sounds like the Island is Forbidden, and no one is allowed to go there or come back type of thing.....

Yea, something wacky sure is going on there. I like the twists and all but I get so frustrated having to wait week after week for it to come to resolution. I guess I'm just used to watching movies where I know I'll have my answers by the end of it. But still, the show is great....very entertaining and exciting. If you haven't watched it yet or missed it by accident then this Saturday night ABC is playing both episodes back to back so that you can catch up!

I watched episodes 1 and 2 this morning and it looks like a promising/good/great series (Y) in my opinion at least.

I like the twists as well, like the ending of episode 2 with the girl, I was in shock. For whom which the handcuffs really belong to, now I am curious as what she did! unless they said it, maybe I missed that :D

Now to wait till wednesday :(

No, they haven't said what she did yet. I'm interested in knowing as well. I'm going to rewatch it this saturday. Apparently, the comic book the kid was reading had a polar bear attacking a man....then later on we see the polar bear on the island! Pretty wild!

No, they haven't said what she did yet. I'm interested in knowing as well. I'm going to rewatch it this saturday. Apparently, the comic book the kid was reading had a polar bear attacking a man....then later on we see the polar bear on the island! Pretty wild!

Yea, it does have a polar bear in it, I was like WHOA! after re-watching it, since my mom wanted to see it, and I wanted to see if anything more was said about the girl.. in the plane (prisioner)...

From what was said with the US Marshall, "you look worried, I'd be worried too if I was you, but you've got to stay positive kiddo, there is always that off chance they will believe your story, I know I sure do."

I like it, but it seems too drawn out imo. I'm sure they could get everything that happens into a thirty minute show instead of drawing it out for an entire hour.

If i remember the martial said something about "juice" and i took that as she's a theif or steals cars. Don't think she's a murderer or anything like that. Very good show, love hte concept.

Yeah that distress call for 16 years? that is a little too farfetched, better be something good though.

The stuff they were saying in French on the radio was not really as the girl translated. it was rather saying: "it is outside, they are all dead, please help us". And then "If anyone hears this,I'll try to reach the black rock".

I am lost....what happened when she was in the truck with the farmer?

thats basically the only sence i missed in the episode

The farmer turned her in for $23000 in reward money. So as he was driving her to the train station, the Federal Agent pulled up behind him them and she figured out what had happened. So she forced the farmer to drive off the road and wreck the car. Then she saves the farmers life and gets arrested.

• 1 month later...