MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

I'm not sure if I could post up a link to the download of MSN 7 BETA or not. So if anyone want to download it, email me at BTRevolution4@yahoo.com if you don't already got the MSI executive file yet. The build number I have is 7.0.0205, anyone with a higher build? Late.

^ best first post ever.

things that no one likes / should be fixed:

search (google's better, and if i want to search, i'll do it in my browser, not my chat client)

option for tabs or no tabs

option for removing msn today button (msn today isnt cool)

option for removing display pic in toast alert (its okay, but also not that cool)

fix up bug so when i maximise my contacts names expand (i know this will be fixed in the final, and its a long way off, but in the next few builds would be good (Y)...)

as gameguy said, there shouldn't be any need for 3rd party software, just add the options in.

theres definitely enough space in the options windows :happy:

Edited by filter04

Hey guys, had MSN 7.0 for awhile now :blush: but just didnt see this topic on the forum list but any of you guys also getting the bug where your custom icons look smaller or are missing parts to them? Or maybe even that msn forgets the bind and you end up having to bind it again 2 seconds later? So weird :wacko:

MSN Messenger 7 - Interface Improver

-ADBanner Removed

-(BETA) Removed

-Fixed sign in name length problem.

I think this should work on further betas if Microsoft doesn't change software method.

I'll add polygamy, MSN Today and the rest when I come back. btw, I can't find what Search Bar is. Please tell me where it is :p

msn7patch.zip

MSN Messenger 7 - Interface Improver

-ADBanner Removed

-(BETA) Removed

-Fixed sign in name length problem.

I think this should work on further betas if Microsoft doesn't change software method.

I'll add polygamy, MSN Today and the rest when I come back. btw, I can't find what Search Bar is. Please tell me where it is :p

Thanx man your a life saver ;)

What do you mean you don't have it? Everyone does ... its under the "Add contact" button ...

"Search the web ..." and a "Search" button

But still ... thanks for the patch that removed word BETA and ad-banner. Greatly appreciated.

Messenger 7 looks like a stable final release to me now lol ^^

hey guys i just had a thought , i have a gmail based passport , is there a way that when i click on the e-mail tab , it takes me straight to mah gmail account , i know there are patches to make the msn direct tab direct me to the site of my choice , but getting the mail tab to take me to gmail , would be real sweet.

hey guys i just had a thought , i have a gmail based passport , is there a way that when i click on the e-mail tab , it takes me straight to mah gmail account , i know there are patches to make the msn direct tab direct me to the site of my choice , but getting the mail tab to take me to gmail , would be real sweet.

Yeh that would be really cool :D

Well, let's see.

1. I uninstalled MSN Messenger

2. I deleted MSN Messenger folder

3. I deleted all registry in MSNMessenger (in HKCU)

4. I installed MSN Messenger 7 without any extra patch

And here's result.

post-83-1096796722.jpg