MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

I get a damn MS Error. :angry:

Does anybody know how to fix it? Because if they do, that'd be great!

Its when i try to close MSN Today or double click to talk to somebody.

post-83-1096808353.jpg

Is it possible to uninstall and put back 6.2 if i'm not happy with it? I'm reluctant to try as I'm a heavy user of MSN video and audio chat and I'm not sure if these still works, when conferencing with somebody using 6.2 that is.

I like the new layout but think 'Nudge' is a stupid idea.

The nudge feature is a good idea to get somebodies attention. Say if they are doing something else and you want their attention quickly you can send them a nudge. However it's annoying when you are typing an essay and every 2 mins you get a nudge. Disable it if you dont like it, simple.

I had the same problem as K3mical. What I did, was uninstall MSN Msngr 7 Beta (via Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs)

Then installed MSN Messenger 6.2, then installed MSN Msngr 7 beta over the 6.2

Then it worked fine again. Forgot what triggered the error. After it was triggered, it came coming back after I sign back in =S

Btw, you guys experienced any problems/bugs yet?

What I did:

1. Use MSN 6.2

2. Download MSN 7

3. Install MSN 7

4. Get Error from MSN 7

5. Install MSN 6.2

6. Uninstall MSN 6.2

7. Re-Install MSN 7

8. Still get error

I'm using a windows xp pro edition, 512MB ram, 733mHz.

Anymore suggestions would be great.

I had the same problem as K3mical. What I did, was uninstall MSN Msngr 7 Beta (via Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs)

Then installed MSN Messenger 6.2, then installed MSN Msngr 7 beta over the 6.2

Then it worked fine again. Forgot what triggered the error. After it was triggered, it came coming back after I sign back in =S

Btw, you guys experienced any problems/bugs yet?

won't install on 2003 (haha hope i don't start a flamewar) EDIT (had a faulty installer)

Lee,Oct 3 2004, 05:06] The nudge feature is a good idea to get somebodies attention. Say if they are doing something else and you want their attention quickly you can send them a nudge. However it's annoying when you are typing an essay and every 2 mins you get a nudge. Disable it if you dont like it, simple.

or if you minimize the window then you wont get the screen shaking thing