MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

After i install msn7 250 in about msn7 appears version 205!!!

If you just think for a second: Maybe there isn't a leaked build 250, but only a build 205????? I know this must be sounding crazy, but I really think that's it.

Patching MSN or Windows Messenger infringes Microsoft's Terms of Use. Downloading and installing this software is your own rational choice and "u know who" is not responsible in any way.

Patching MSN or Windows Messenger infringes Microsoft's Terms of Use. Downloading and installing this software is your own rational choice and "u know who" is not responsible in any way.

okay... there did that come from? :huh:

Can you get done for installing it?

Doubt it - its free software. The only risk is damage of you computer as its beta - but again, i doubt that will happen.

The link to where you can download msn messenger 7.0 BETA leak is still on neowin.net.

If a mod PMs me, I can tell them where so they can remove it. Its not on the forum btw, its in the news section.

Anyone realise there's a built in emoticon stealer? Just right click on someone elses emoticon and click add... lol.

Sorry Cryptic_Night. :D

There is no problem...I'm just angry cause me and devinlamothe were just chatting on MSN 7.0 and I found the feature out...then he tried to post it before me.

But the feature is there...you can share your emoticons... without the need of any programs...

So close to creating a custom wink :pinch:

I was working off of what Frash posted earlier and was abale to create a new .cab file with Badger Badger Badger in it  :D, a preview icon and the content.xml file. I added a new WINK resource to msgslang.dll with Reshacker, saved it and restarted messenger. It took like 2 minutes load because of the file being 350k (the others are around 50k). I didn't see my new wink on the list, but there was a blank one on the last used list which crashed MSN when I clicked it.

Oh well, back to working on custom winks! Someone will be badger badger badgered by the end of today! (I hope)

You can find custom winks from www.threedegrees.com , try using them, come back and tell us your results....

edit: Here exactly: http://threedegrees.com/Items.aspx?TypeId=2〈=en-US

There is no problem...I'm just angry cause me and devinlamothe were just chatting on MSN 7.0 and I found the feature out...then he tried to post it before me.

But the feature is there...you can share your emoticons... without the need of any programs...

:D All in good fun since MSN 7 is awesome lol