MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

Any risk if you have a paid MSN Premium account? In terms of downloading and using 7.0. Could you run into legal problems? :unsure: I want to install it but not sure if it's allowed.

I have one glitch.

take a look:

On three of my contacts, their nicknames appear slightly higher than they should be in the contact window.

Thats happened to me aswell. Must be another bug...

I installed a couple of patches, anyone know how to fix the Winks asking for a newer version of Flash Player?

download the newest version of flash player?

It asked me the first time and I downloaded it and now it works fine.

Just a minute ago i was searching for a way to set costum winks.

When i found a dialog of telephone where someting of Msn direct watch was :s

Does anyone know what it is?

If i go to the options panel its not there..

I think msn is going to register our use of soms functions orsomthing like that

I make a screenshot

post-83-1096830041.jpg

How come some animated smileys "loop" and others dont?

I don't know.

Somebody on this topic posted three animated smilies and they all loop, but when i try others, they don't.

I installed a couple of patches, anyone know how to fix the Winks asking for a newer version of Flash Player?

I have same problem. :rolleyes:

Just a minute ago i was searching for a way to set costum winks.

When i found a dialog of telephone where someting of Msn direct watch was

Does anyone know what it is?

I think msn is going to register our use of soms functions orsomthing like that

I make a screenshot

Lol its just for the contacts to see our tel.number if we wish to put.

its not for MS wanting to know about us :p lol

and its been there since msn 3.

For those of you with the problem of winks wanting the newest flash version, go to http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/downlo...er_Version=MSIE and install it. MSN wants you to have the newest IE version of Flash, but if you click the button on the warning in MSN, the website will detect you aren't using IE and give you the version for your browser. MSN doesnt use the new version that was installed for your browser, so you have to install the IE version.

could someone do me a favor?

as we all know, mess.be is the sh**iest f***ing site in the world....every link goes to their homepage...none of the downloads work...ive tried using Firefox, msn 9, IE....i mean come on....its really ****ing me off

im trying to get the stupid game patch...could someone download it and post it as an attachment on here?

god....i hate that site....i know why i stopped going there a long time ago :angry:

could someone do me a favor?

as we all know, mess.be is the sh**iest f***ing site in the world....every link goes to their homepage...none of the downloads work...ive tried using Firefox, msn 9, IE....i mean come on....its really ****ing me off

im trying to get the stupid game patch...could someone download it and post it as an attachment on here?

god....i hate that site....i know why i stopped going there a long time ago :angry:

turn off your add blocker... dont right click save target as.... just click once left mouse button :)

or just scroll back 2pages in this thread or summit and find 100mbit server :blink: