xp 2180 clean installation failed

Hi, I'm having a problem with one of my computer. I have 4 disk, 2 win xp fr pro corp, 1 win en xp pro corp, 1 win xp home legit... All of those disk work in my machines, I used them many time and they still work (tried in virtual pc). Now, when I try to install windows xp (from any of these disk), they all failed during the "file copy" (after the format). I tried several times, various configuration, changing cd drive (2 on it right now, changed for another that work on another machine, doesn't work). I saw something though, they all stop at 23% file copy (the file always the same for the same windows (i.e. ddeshare.dll for win xp corp and another one for home)). If I tried to skip the file, all the other just do the same error.

I even tried a new one, style boxed and it did the samething.

Now, I'm looking for a solution because I don't see any.

Thanks

About a year ago, my computer had become so unstable, it couldn't even get through an installation of Windows XP. It would blue screen or just hang at any point during setup. It turned out to be a faulty stick of memory that was causing it. Use MemTest86 to see if it is your memory, or better still, try a stick of different RAM if you have one. If you don't, but have more than one stick of RAM in your computer, take them all out and put them back in one at a time. Of course, it might not even be the memory, but if you are stuck for solutions it's certainly worth a go.

the curse of pirating

Grow up you child, he might have a home business with a VLK Windows XP, whatever it is you have no right to start accusations nor is it any of your business.....