Virgin 5GB MP3 Player..

I was just looking on The Virgin Electronics Site and I am really excited about the 5GB MP3 Player for them, looks nice.. Sweet ass features like DUAL HEADPHONE support and it plays music from almost any music store, such as like you know MSN Music or Musicmatch... Im just wondering what other people think of this great product!

It's $249 US

5GB_handphoto1.gif (Look's Small :))

P.S. My favorite quote on this site..

thumb_vdigital.gif

Buy your music from any download service... well, almost any

The Virgin Player 5GB runs music purchased from: Virgin Digital, Real, MusicMatch and coming soon, any Plays For Sure compatible service. Songs downloaded from iTunes are not supported. It's their choice, not ours.

Another reason why I don't use the iPod and I use Rio.. I think I might just get a Virgin MP3 Player soon! ;)

Edited by Porp

looks decent, but in this day and age, it could be better. not sure if drivers are needed. anything that requires special drivers is a no-no. fm tuner is nice.

I really like Virgin. They make good products and don't rip you off. Also R. Branson is a really nice guy as I have met him a few times. Very friendly and down to earth. I read is autobiography also and he has done some pretty amazing things in his life.

If the price is around ?100-125 I would probably buy it for my GF (I have an iRiver iHP100 so it is wasted on me) as I am sure she would like it:))

The pressure sensitive buttons are genius:yes::

Sweet ass features like DUAL HEADPHONE support and it plays music from almost any music store, such as like you know MSN Music or Musicmatch... Im just wondering what other people think of this great product!

Yeah.. the iRiver has dual headphone support too.. makes my bf happy so when we are my cabin he can hear Howard Stern too :p

I was just looking on The Virgin Electronics Site and I am really excited about the 5GB MP3 Player for them, looks nice.. Sweet ass features like DUAL HEADPHONE support and it plays music from almost any music store, such as like you know MSN Music or Musicmatch... Im just wondering what other people think of this great product!

It's $249 US

5GB_handphoto1.gif (Look's Small :))

P.S. My favorite quote on this site..

Another reason why I don't use the iPod and I use Rio.. I think I might just get a Virgin MP3 Player soon! ;)

584770931[/snapback]

i could not agree with you more! i think this player looks delicious!!! Having the two headphone ports built in is such a nice little luxury that really will come in handy!!! No more losing that stupid Y splitter cable, or even having to think about bringing it with me...its would make it so much easier to let someone else enjoy music with me without having to think about anything besides an extra pair of headphones and i got tons lying around...

I wish more music players had two headphone ports!!!