[Definitive] Star Trek

:o You read my mind..  :wacko:

584887279[/snapback]

I try. :)

I just wished all of the Enterprise characters would be explored. By the end of DS9's first season, we knew more about the main AND supporting characters than we know of ENT's main characters in its fourth season.

yikes!!!! That was good. Just to imagine the origins of DATA. (Y)

My only problem is, when does he get with some woman to create offspring who will develop DATA? Or does he beat off into a dish and artificially fertilize them? :laugh:

yikes!!!! That was good. Just to imagine the origins of DATA. (Y)

My only problem is, when does he get with some woman to create offspring who will develop DATA? Or does he beat off into a dish and artificially fertilize them? :laugh:

584915368[/snapback]

Yeah hehe, he mentioned that "SOMEWHERE" in the episode. I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it. :unsure: :D

Great episode. Its my fave so far... enterprise is getting better and better!! :woot:

Yeah hehe, he mentioned that "SOMEWHERE" in the episode. I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it.  :unsure:  :D

Great episode. Its my fave so far... enterprise is getting better and better!!  :woot:

584916355[/snapback]

Really? PM me the answer....otherwise I'll have to carefully watch it again. :pinch:

Really? PM me the answer....otherwise I'll have to carefully watch it again. :pinch:

584916369[/snapback]

He mentioned something very similar to the origins of Data. Not something about his offspring or his wife.. Sorry I should've been more specific. :pinch:

He mentioned something very similar to the origins of Data. Not something about his offspring or his wife.. Sorry I should've been more specific. :pinch:

584916422[/snapback]

yeah, not specifically DATA but rather the Tech behind DATA. So I wondered where he was going to make childern to carry on his work since he mentions it taking like a couple generations at least...

Did he create Khan? Never watched TOS or the Khan movies really so when one of his sons mentions Khan is it the same one from the movies? Maybe someone can explain khans origin or who is other khan is that was mentioned on the latest Enterprise.

I wonder how the last surviving augment went on the Enterprise after the Bird of Prey exploded.. :wacko:

Did he create Khan? Never watched TOS or the Khan movies really so when one of his sons mentions Khan is it the same one from the movies? Maybe someone can explain khans origin or who is other khan is that was mentioned on the latest Enterprise.

584916575[/snapback]

No he didn't create Khan. Khan and all the others were from the Eugenics wars in the 1990's. These augments were kept at Cold Station 12 for a long time before Soong stole them.

I wonder how the last surviving augment went on the Enterprise after the Bird of Prey exploded..  :wacko:

584916775[/snapback]

He transported on.

I was wondering the same. Cause it seemed just a couple episodes ago that Enterprise was no match...? Anyway, I'm thinking the Klingons don't really develop their tech as much as they get it from others. I was suprised to see that they have transporter tech when they appear as brutish hulks prone to anger and violence.

Yeah.. they are a barbaric species. All they think about is Honour and Glory. And they love to brag about "battles". Not all klingons are like that though. Some are actually civilized.

Kh'aless, or however its spelled. He was on a TNG episode, and wasn't your typical Klingon.

The BOP was in shambles, how could the augment make it from the bridge to the transporter before the ship exploded? He could barely walk, and we haven't seen any evidence that they can do site-to-site transports in that time period.

As far as sturdiness, Enterprise seems to be equipped with manic-depressive armor. Sometimes it works wonders, other times, its more worthless than counselor Troi.

Yeah.. they are a barbaric species. All they think about is Honour and Glory. And they love to brag about "battles". Not all klingons are like that though. Some are actually civilized.

584920748[/snapback]

Right. In VOY's "Flesh and Blood", B'Elanna said that the angry and brutal Klingon image was a stereotype.

Plus, there was a Klingon scientist in the TNG episode with the developing of the metaphasic shielding.

Kh'aless, or however its spelled.  He was on a TNG episode, and wasn't your typical Klingon.

The BOP was in shambles, how could the augment make it from the bridge to the transporter before the ship exploded?  He could barely walk, and we haven't seen any evidence that they can do site-to-site transports in that time period.

As far as sturdiness, Enterprise seems to be equipped with manic-depressive armor.  Sometimes it works wonders, other times, its more worthless than counselor Troi.

584921463[/snapback]

How can you say Counselor Troi is worthless? I would hit it :yes:

She could read my dirty thoughts all she wants... :devil:

yeah I don't quite buy that augment transporting over to enterprise.....seems kind of point less..and nearly an impossible feat. Given the time it would take, the state of the Vulcan ship at the time, and the fact that they didn't seem to have transporter tech. which is why I asked has anyone seen a Klingon Scientist? He would have to be very whimpy compared to the others and not carry much respect.

Agreed, DS9 was a pretty good series. If I had to rank the series in order of preference (for me anyway) it would go like this:

1) The Next Generation

2) Enterprise

3) DS9

4) The Original Series

5) Voyager

Voyager was the only one that I really just could not tolerate. Dunno what it was, but I just never took to it. Ah well, that should generate PLENTY of comments. :-)

You mean excellent acting and storytelling?

584807424[/snapback]