[Definitive] Star Trek

What I mean is, the first Romulan war. A full scale war. I'm sure the war will start shortly after the Federation is made.

584961829[/snapback]

I don't see them making a movie of it. As it's like a step backwards in the order of the movies...Unless you mean with the present crew of the Enterprise. That might be possible. With the series leading up to that point it would make sense... :yes:

I like that idea too. It speed up development of characters and plots and it will get us into a real sci-fi!! Enterprise will own in about another year if upn doesn't **** itself over and can the show!

Don't blame me i voted for coto's

Yeah stupid networks do stupid things sometimes... :angry: Farscape...

wat the frell is coto? :huh:

Battlestar galactica is actually showing better IMO. I've watched 1-3 and 5 so far.

Planning to see episode 4. That show is awesome.

I'm thinking the if Enterprise had that quality it might be the best of the ST series. :yes:

Doh Samoa, by the time I had the idea of "mis-quoting" you so you would say "looks like DS9 was good", my edit time had expired. I know you don't like DS9, and it would have made me feel better to do that :p

Doh Samoa, by the time I had the idea of "mis-quoting" you so you would say "looks like DS9 was good", my edit time had expired. I know you don't like DS9, and it would have made me feel better to do that :p

584966917[/snapback]

:D Live long a perspire :alien:

(anyone know where that spock smiley is ....)

Edited by Samoa

Did you guys see The Forge? Believe it or not but in the episode they indicated that Vulcans are afraid of Humans. And that they remind them of themselves and some other species. Quoted from the Vulcan Ambassador for Earth and Admiral Forrest:

Ambassador Soval: We don't know what to do about Humans. Of all the species we encountered yours is the only one we can't define. You have the arrogance of Andorians, The stubborn pride of Tellarties. One moment your as driven by your emotions as Klingons and the next you confound us by suddenly embracing logic.

Admiral Forrest: I'm sure all those qualities are found in every species.

Ambassador Soval: Not in such confusing abundance.

Admiral Forrest: Ambassador, are Vulcans afraid of Humans?

Ambassador Soval: (Silence......)

Admiral Forrest: Why?

Ambassador Soval: Because there is 1 species you remind us of.

Admiral Forrest: ..... Vulcans.

Ambassador Soval: We had our wars Admiral, just as Humans did. Our planet was devasted, our civilization nearly destroyed. Logic saved us. But it took us almost 1500 years for us to rebuild our world and travel to the stars. You Humans did the same in less than a century. There are those on the High Command who wonder what Humans would acheive in the century to come. And they don't like the answer.

Admiral Forrest: We're not the Klingons. We only want to be your partners. To do what the nations of Earth have learned to do. To work together in common cause.   

Ambassador Soval: Unfortunately the future relations of our worlds is not mine to control....

Thats all I can remember for now. But this episode was really good. For those of you who haven't seen it yet see it now. The Forge starts off the Vulcan Arc in Enterprise.

Yeah the Vulcans are actually afraid of something. That is amazing. More amazing it's Humans. We already know Vulcans can't handle emotions very well. Which is why they are so unemotional...But I like that they are beefing up the episodes now. (Y)

I wonder at what point Mind Melding will become a common practice without the stigma attached to it?

584987442[/snapback]

Maybe Spock was a bit of a freak too.

I wonder at what point Mind Melding will become a common practice without the stigma attached to it?

584987442[/snapback]

Probably sometime between the current year in Enterprise and when we first saw Spock do it.

^ I haven't seen it. Someone posted a lousy preair rip, the sound is horrible. I have to wait til later to get it. Downloading Battlestar Galactica in the meantime though..:D

oh yeah, I was joking you. And as for the writting...we'll see I guess. Battlestar Galactica is really good you should watch that...(Y)

I've seen a few of the new BattleStar Galactica shows. I think it was the mini-series. Those movie type T.V. shows. Just like that show "Taken". It was good, but Earth was nuked so bad. And the Humans don't stand a chance against those things. I think they are robots or something. I forgot what they were called.

Zions? Scions? :dontgetit:

Is B.G. a show that I would only understand had I seen the previous incarnation?

584994370[/snapback]

No not at all. Basically the Cylons were created by humans then turned on them slaughtering billions, and the 50,000 or so remaining are in a convoy towards finding some other home. Likely target eventually Earth. ;)