[Definitive] Star Trek

I'm waiting for a HDTV or PDTV one of Enterprise the VCD ones are sucky

584995000[/snapback]

yeah I agree, But some fool posted some crappy audio in the preair on suprnova. So I'm getting a VCD now...might look later and see if any other preairs are out or the avi are ready.

I just saw the last half of it on City TV (10:31PM). It came on at 10:00PM. It was an interesting episode.

From tonight's episode the Vulcans in the government seem very emotional, so will they in the future go back to being none-emotional? Will the, whatever the group was called who followed Siricks teachings, win?

From tonight's episode the Vulcans in the government seem very emotional, so will they in the future go back to being none-emotional? Will the, whatever the group was called who followed Siricks teachings, win?

584995695[/snapback]

Stay tuned for next week's exciting episode... ;)

I just finished watching it. VCD none the less. Had to use Mediaplayer 10 to expanded it pretty good. Anyway, I wonder what the Andorians will have to say...Be nice to see what that Acient artifact will be doing..and that Vulcan High command leader is eventually going to get it. :yes:

Is it just me, or do Vulcans seem to have "too many" emotions at the surface during the past few episodes. I mean, I can understand T'Pol cause of her addiction to drugs that cause her the inability to effectively suppress her emotions, but every other Vulcan seems to act even more "human" than the humans!

Kinda bugs me.

Is it just me, or do Vulcans seem to have "too many" emotions at the surface during the past few episodes. I mean, I can understand T'Pol cause of her addiction to drugs that cause her the inability to effectively suppress her emotions, but every other Vulcan seems to act even more "human" than the humans!

Kinda bugs me.

584996010[/snapback]

Yep, the humans (especially Archer) are more emotionless than the Vulcans :laugh:

You guys are missing the big picture here, or maybe you aren't missing it, just treading around it :D

The Vulcans in Archer's time, we see now, are not the Vulcans we know from TOS or Picard's time. You guys know this by now..right...? :p

It's pretty obvious where they are going with this. And with the upcoming Klingon episode just announced, another huge storyline will be told finally. My god we've been waiting for someone to bring that one up since, since, I dunno how long it's been now!

You guys are missing the big picture here, or maybe you aren't missing it, just treading around it :D

The Vulcans in Archer's time, we see now, are not the Vulcans we know from TOS or Picard's time. You guys know this by now..right...? :p

It's pretty obvious where they are going with this. And with the upcoming Klingon episode just announced, another huge storyline will be told finally. My god we've been waiting for someone to bring that one up since, since, I dunno how long it's been now!

584996539[/snapback]

I'm just happy we haven't seen any episodes yet that say "Written By: Rick Berman & Brannon Braga".

Hey, you have a new logo under your avatar :p

584995695[/snapback]

The Vulcans in the High Command seem very emotional because they follow a corrupted version of Surak's teachings. The Syrrannites on the other hand are emotionless. They follow the real teachings of Surak. That is why they are better at supressing their emotions. The episode Kir'Shara will explain how the Kir'Shara (an artifact believed to contain Surak's original writings) will revolutionize Vulcan society and topple the corrupt government.

The episode Kir'Shara will explain ....

584999059[/snapback]

No!!! Spoilers!!!

But speaking of the next episode, I'm looking forward to it, as my old pal David Livingston directed it, and Sussman wrote it (Y)

I'm just happy we haven't seen any episodes yet that say "Written By: Rick Berman & Brannon Braga".

Hey, you have a new logo under your avatar :p

584998966[/snapback]

I do??? :p

Wow, I was reading that Jay Chattaway, the guy who composed the music for "Awakening", did not have an orchestra to perform the music. It was completely computer generated. Apparently, the music department got a paycut.

I don't read synopses and I usually turn off the TV when they do a preview of next week's episode. The only thing I look for is episode titles (so I know what to look for) and writer/director so I know whether or not to have high or low expectations. This week's writer was Andre Bormanis... so I watched it not expecting much. Next week's writer is Mike Sussman, a solid story-writer, with director David Livingston (my Star Trek favorite, whom I actually communicated with via snail/e-mail).