[Definitive] Star Trek

Is it just me or are other people also seeing similarities with the episodes 4.7 + 4.8 and current US political propaganda + 9/11?

584998046[/snapback]

you know, sometimes when I look up in the sky, clouds remind me of sexual organs... :D

One can percieve whatever they choose is my point. why dwell on politics anyway?

A few of the earlier Enterprise episodes mirrored what was going on in the world at that point. And a lot of the TNG episodes also mirrored some of the cultural problems that were plaguing the world at that time.

A few of the earlier Enterprise episodes mirrored what was going on in the world at that point. And a lot of the TNG episodes also mirrored some of the cultural problems that were plaguing the world at that time.

585001097[/snapback]

And TOS was just full of allegories of current events, too. :yes:

And TOS was just full of allegories of current events, too.  :yes:

585001180[/snapback]

As is most every non-mindless movie/book/tv series (i.e. stuff that isn't like so-called "reality TV").

I finally managed to catch up on the last 3 episodes of Enterprise. It is turning into a really good season.

I hope they dont can it and keep going.

585003582[/snapback]

many a people hope not... :cry:

many a people hope not... :cry:

585003791[/snapback]

If the episodes keep going like this, I hope they don't can it. If it was going like it was the previous seasons, then I wouldn't care. It's getting good now.

If the episodes keep going like this, I hope they don't can it.  If it was going like it was the previous seasons, then I wouldn't care.  It's getting good now.

585003938[/snapback]

yeah that Zindi war was taking a long time. I think they've found a new direction. So this will be good as long as they keep up the good story lines... :D

yeah that Zindi war was taking a long time. I think they've found a new direction. So this will be good as long as they keep up the good story lines... :D

585004204[/snapback]

I missed alot of episodesfrom the last couple of season, have the Romulans turned up yet?

I missed alot of episodesfrom the last couple of season, have the Romulans turned up yet?

585004279[/snapback]

They met with them once I think. But after Earth fights the Klingons, then the are to start the Romulan war....or something..

They met with them once I think. But after Earth fights the Klingons, then the are to start the Romulan war....or something..

585004320[/snapback]

Thanks.

The Klingon war should be interesting, I think we need to see some big space battles with huge fleets of ships like in the Dominion War in DS9 and some of the Borg battles in TNG and DS9

maybe, but we'll see. I don't see how they can stand up to the Klingons, and for that matter the Romulans. But the Vulcan guy did say that humans were developing tech much faster than Vulcans. So that might be somewhat of an advantage....

The Intrepid class ship was made after the NX-01 Enterprise entered the expanse. There have been a couple of other ships too. So far we've only seen the Intrepid, NX-01, J Class, Conestoga, and Y-Class. (Season 1 to Season 4).

Also, the Romulan war comes before the Klingon war. The Romulan war starts in 2156 and ends in 2160. In 2161 the Federation is formed by Human, Vulcan, Andorian, and Tellarite governments.

Not all of StarFleet's ships are military vessels. Some are research vessels, and explorer type vessels like the NX-01.

They haven't actually introduced the Romulans yet have they? There was that one group of emotional or some what different Vulcans from the first season but that's about it.

They haven't actually introduced the Romulans yet have they? There was that one group of emotional or some what different Vulcans from the first season but that's about it.

585005452[/snapback]

I wasn't sure...Romulans have cloaking tech right? So do Klingons..so why doesn't the Federation?