[Definitive] Star Trek

Wheres my Definitive: Stargate, and Definitive: 24 and Definitive: CSI. Not to sound like a troll, but I really don't think any show should get a definitive or you'd have to have it for most popular shows, which would take away the point of this forum.

1. Any user can request those, doesn't mean it'll happen though.

2. Personally, I don't see a 16+ page thread on SG-1 or any other show for that matter (including but not limited to Star Wars as well) Note, this is my opinion on this, not Neowin's.

Very sad news indeed?:cry::

585131048[/snapback]

yes it is. It kind hurts more for me, as I was waiting on my new mobo cause mine old one's bios got a bad flash. I got it though. But booting up, I still have suprnova in my cache. lol

No worries though, other torrent sites exist...:DD

NOO!! Suprnova... I was just about to go there and grab a few ENT episodes... Why is it closed anway?

Damn them. Its not like we pay $5 CDN for every ENT episode.... Next thing you know they're going to try and ban Video-On-Demand. The pausing and recording of Live-TV.

Damn them. Its not like we pay $5 CDN for every ENT episode.... Next thing you know they're going to try and ban Video-On-Demand. The pausing and recording of Live-TV.

585132168[/snapback]

You pay for VOD though, plus VOD is pretty limited on what you can select. Weren't they going after TIVO or something for the commercial skipping though?

Wonder how they get their TV shows in the future, like if there's a huge VOD database or if they have to get their stuff from the Ferengi's for cheap.

Speaking of MPAA,  let me ask something totally unrelated to the MPAA. Which Star Trek DVDs do you guys own?

585132342[/snapback]

I have all the movies and all 7 of the TNG collection

I bought all seven seasons of DS9, I have ST 5-8 that I won along with a portable DVD player 6 years ago from startrek.com, ST 2: Director's Edition, and ST:FC and Nemesis. And, once I put it up on Amazon Marketplace, I will get rid of my TNG S3.

I bought all seven seasons of DS9, I have ST 5-8 that I won along with a portable DVD player 6 years ago from startrek.com, ST 2: Director's Edition, and ST:FC and Nemesis. And, once I put it up on Amazon Marketplace, I will get rid of my TNG S3.

585137907[/snapback]

:o ....wow....just amazing. I would've spent my money on other things.. :p

Wait a min, I did spend my money on other things...

j/k dude... ;)

^ Same here. I might sell my VOY DVDs... but the thing is I didn't buy it. A special person bought all of them for me. :rolleyes: