[Definitive] Star Trek

I don't read spoilers. I like to be surprised... but this idea sounds interesting.

585143422[/snapback]

There arent really any spoilers in there, its just a basic outline of the story.

There arent really any spoilers in there, its just a basic outline of the story.

585143446[/snapback]

Welll that spoiled it for me!!!! :angry: :x :devil: :crazy: :cool: :blush: :blink: :p

nah just kidding (j/k)... ;)

Bakula Remains Optimistic About A Fifth Season   

By Michelle

December 21, 2004 - 5:50 PM

Scott Bakula expressed hope that UPN would renew Star Trek: Enterprise for a fifth year and called the show's upcoming arcs "complicated and intense, not to mention emotional", in a mid-season interview.

Speaking to TV Zone (transcribed at the TrekBBS), the man who plays Captain Archer said he tipped his hat to executive producer Manny Coto, whose script for the two-part season opener "Storm Front" set the tone for the show's fourth season and its multi-part storylines. "His script had some big ideas and we were able to pull them off," said Bakula. "Fans really enjoyed the Xindi arc, so there's been a commitment to do mini-arcs, or three-story acts. It also allows for more in-depth storytelling and character development."

Bakula said he was impressed as well by the upcoming trilogy featuring a number of original series aliens, as well as the return of Jeffrey Combs as the Andorian Shran, whom Bakula described himself as "lucky to be working again with." He called the "Storm Front" guest stars "a pleasure to work with" as well, and said he had greatly enjoyed working with The Next Generation's Brent Spiner on the three-part Augments storyline.

The actor discounted the love-interest aspects of "Home", focusing instead on the fact that Captain Hernandez was a kind of idealistic version of the man Archer was when he set out aboard Enterprise. "It's always an eye-opener when any of us holds a mirror up in front of ourselves and takes a good hard look," he observed. "Archer has travelled to places, both literally and figuratively, that he never thought he'd have to go." But he expected audiences to be more interested in the Vulcan storyline in "Home", which focused on T'Pol's visit with her mother and how her relationship with Tucker was affected by the arranged marriage that she was expected to complete.

As for the ratings problems that continue to plague Enterprise, Bakula prefers to focus on what's working well. "There's still plenty of character work and discovery that this cast can get into. So I'm excited," he said. "The TV world...it's not the same as it was 11 years ago when Star Trek Voyager started...you can't go around thinking that anything is automatic." He cited stronger numbers for UPN on Friday nights as a positive sign for the show's return.

Season 4

No. Episode Airdate

#401 Storm Front, Part I 10/08/04

#402 Storm Front, Part II 10/15/04

#403 Home 10/22/04

#404 Borderland 10/29/04 12/10/04

#405 Cold Station 12 11/05/04 12/17/04

#406 The Augments 11/12/04

#407 The Forge 11/19/04

#408 Awakening 11/26/04

#409 Kir'Shara 12/03/04

#410 Daedalus 01/14/05

#411 Observer Effect 01/21/05

#412 Babel One 01/28/05

#413 United 02/04/05

#414 The Aenar 02/11/05

#415 Affliction

#416 Divergence

*taken from Trek Nation http://www.treknation.com/episodes/enterprise/

Typically Seasons run to the lower twenties in number of episodes... :D

Enterprise is really turning out to be a good ST series. I guess they have some "smart" writers now. :laugh:

I hope they keep up the good work.

Season 4

No. Episode Airdate

#401 Storm Front, Part I 10/08/04

#402 Storm Front, Part II 10/15/04

#403 Home 10/22/04

#404 Borderland 10/29/04 12/10/04

#405 Cold Station 12 11/05/04 12/17/04

#406 The Augments 11/12/04

#407 The Forge 11/19/04

#408 Awakening 11/26/04 

#409 Kir'Shara 12/03/04

#410 Daedalus 01/14/05

#411 Observer Effect 01/21/05

#412 Babel One 01/28/05

#413 United 02/04/05

#414 The Aenar 02/11/05

#415 Affliction

#416 Divergence

*taken from Trek Nation http://www.treknation.com/episodes/enterprise/

Typically Seasons run to the lower twenties in number of episodes... :D

585144571[/snapback]

I thought someone in this thread said it would start back up on the 7th.

Hey.. I made a slight miscalculation. I forgot to multiply the 7 by 2 thus giving me 14. People make mistakes. No one is perfect. Note that I held myself accountable for that mistake. :rolleyes:

Hahaha :rofl: That was so funny! AHAHHAAHAA

I love the DS9 ones. Barf.. Klingoffs.. Odour.. ROFL!

Edited by Anaron

MAJOR POSSIBLE SPOILERS ******************* DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW POSSIBLE STORYLINES IN FUTURE EPISODES****************

LAST WARNING ******************* MANNY COTO IS A GOD, BOW TO HIM, NOW MORTALS*****************

STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE executive producer Manny Coto talks in a new interview at the Chicago Tribune about the second half of season four, including tidbits about stories involving further elements of TREK lore.

"The heart of the [upcoming] Klingon story features a conflict between 'Archer' and [crew member 'Malcolm] Reed' and the beginnings of [covert Starfleet intelligence group] Section 31," Coto tells Maureen Ryan about the "Affliction," "Divergence" two-parter.

He revealed that plans are in the works for a Mirror universe episode:

"We're really excited about that one. It'll be as if you changed the channel to ENTERPRISE and you get the mirror universe version of the show. We're even going to change the title sequence. People will be wondering, what show is this?"

Coto says he hopes that a fifth season will happen and that it can explore a season-long arc about the founding of the Federation.

"That's not something that can happen in three episodes at the end of the season -- but we'll be headed toward the founding of the Federation [toward the end of season four]. I would love to make that a season-long arc, what's great about it is that it's a positive arc, instead of a story of pure conflict [like the Xindi arc]. It becomes an arc about trying to bring different cultures together.... which is a really resonant idea for our time. I would love to come back and we would do some serious research on the founding of the UN, how that came together."

He also says that additional stories this season will involve conflicts among humanity itself, and may involve the Martian and Lunar colonies.

"We'd like to bring our sights back to earth, to feature areas or landscapes of Starfleet we haven't seen, the Martian colony, the Moon colony, our own solar system," he says. "The final story [of the season] will be mankind overcoming its own prejudices, to begin this process of [founding] the Federation. The last challenge will be our own solar system. The final obstacle will be ourselves."

^^^ I just had a semi-heart attack.