[Definitive] Star Trek

You were asking what show changed the title sequence weren't you?

585151987[/snapback]

I meant this part...

"We're really excited about that one. It'll be as if you changed the channel to ENTERPRISE and you get the mirror universe version of the show. We're even going to change the title sequence. People will be wondering, what show is this?"

I'm wondering what that's going to be...how they plan to do it. Has any show done something similiar....

Are you kidding?! First Contact pwned every Trek movie except TWOK!

Plus, DS9 as everyone knows is the best Trek, period. If you don't agree, to bad so sad talk to the klingon hand!

Are you kidding?! First Contact pwned every Trek movie except TWOK!

Plus, DS9 as everyone knows is the best Trek, period. If you don't agree, to bad so sad talk to the klingon hand!

585156001[/snapback]

I agree with you about the movie part. (Y)

Sweet...I can't wait to see the Section 31 episodes...

585151869[/snapback]

Yes those episodes are going to be great. I surpose Section 31 will be like NSA in Stargate SG1, a few rouge agents etc

I think Star Trek Nemesis is the best Star Trek movie.

You're kidding right?

STII Wrath of Khan, completely blew away audiences( and me ) back in 1982 -to this day still has the most memorable lines and is the most quoted of the ST movies.

I recall how everyone in the theater, including me-went deadly silent when Spock died-then pandemonium broke loose! You should have heard the outrage and yells of anguish, disbelief!! :blink:

Some peeps even broke down and cried :p ( not i tho, at the tender age of 14 )

To this day you'll hear the Famous " Khannnnnnnnn!!" parroted in sitcoms/movies etc..

:rofl:

585157033[/snapback]

I think First Contact was the best movie, and then Nemesis. They're both great films.

I think the Wrath of Khan was a great film, too.

585157033[/snapback]

:no:

ST6 is my favorite movie, ST4 is great, ST2 is really good but extremely overrated. First Contact was good, and that's it. Nemesis was hollow.

eh nemesis was okay but like someone said it had this level of fakeness. there was just something bout it that didnt click with me. it seemed like they tried too hard to emulate wrath of khan, imo the best one, and they just couldnt pull it off. it was like they broke away from the rest of the series, as in every technology and scientific fact in there was either believable or acutally possible. in this one it was more like a standard fake all the way round sci fi film instead of star trek. The radiation deal was just stupid, so unbelievealbe and fake and u really didnt feel like there was an actual factual basis there. i dunno it just didnt click with me. Wrath of khan was awesome, simply the best there, it was made like an episode and it was pulled off very well. the acting was awesome too.