[Definitive] Star Trek

they were really perverted in TNG weren't they  :yes:

tasha riding data... :woot:

585199808[/snapback]

and she would have to worry about the batteries going flat :whistle:

I loved it when characters alluded to resorting to the holodeck to relieve sexual tension. I think Riker did it sometimes.

585199321[/snapback]

yeah, but wouldn't you hate to be the holodeck janitor after one of those kind of "sessions"?

:no:

yeah, but wouldn't you hate to be the holodeck janitor after one of those kind of "sessions"? 

:no:

585200345[/snapback]

yeah imagine the mess when the funs over and someone says "computer end program"

and holographic girls disapear.

Lol. Remember when Quark gave that alien some erotic holo-program. When the alien played the holo-program he saw the lady's body through some silk sheeting. She was in a bed, and as he went closer the lady turned out to be a lady with Quark's head. The alien was played by the actor that play's Weyoun. Oh yes, Jeffrey Combs was his name.

I loved it when characters alluded to resorting to the holodeck to relieve sexual tension. I think Riker did it sometimes.

585199321[/snapback]

I'm sure Vulcan's undergoing their Ponfar would have to go to the holo-deck to get some a$$. They'd die if they did not relieve their sexual tension/urge.

Soon I'm going to purchase all the DS9 DVDs. From Season 1-7. It'll take awhile for me to accumulate the required cash but I know I can get it. Somehow.. :yes:

Edited by Section 31

yeah imagine the mess when the funs over and someone says "computer end program"

and holographic girls disapear.

585200492[/snapback]

I think it would only suck if they had a power outage at the right moment, and the auto clean up didn't engage...would be embarrassing to have the rescue crew come in... :laugh:

Oh! That would be killer embarrassment!

Has this topic been covered? Who is your favourite ST Character, and why?

If not. My favourite ST Character would have to be Praetor Shinzon. I love the way he commands his subjects. How he dissed that female Romulan in Star Trek Nemesis. I just love everything about him.

Edited by Section 31

Here's another topic: Have you ever met a Star Trek actor, at a convention or otherwise?

585202824[/snapback]

I would love to go to a convention. I have watched the 2 trekkies doco's, there are some real hardcore fans out there.

Hmm, I like all the DS9 characters, especially Miles.

585201621[/snapback]

there can be only one.......choice that is. But since you made such a broad selection...I have to say, I like all the ST characters, especially the current and past ST characters... :yes:

I would love to go to a convention. I have watched the 2 trekkies doco's, there are some real hardcore fans out there.

585202922[/snapback]

I got to meet Jeri Ryan 5 or so years ago (during Voyager's 5th season), Terry Farrell (Jadzia from DS9), and Scotty about 10 years ago.

Fun times. I got to eat out of the same cake as Jeri Ryan, plus I won a tribble.

Here's another topic: Have you ever met a Star Trek actor, at a convention or otherwise?

585202824[/snapback]

Back in "95" i went to a convention in tucson that had the cast of STTNG. Those were the days. ....