[Definitive] Star Trek

TNG: Hide and Q, Datalore, The Neutral Zone, The Royale, Time Squared, Q Who?, Shades of Gray, Evolution, Deja Q, Suddenly Human, Half a Life, Cause and Effect, I, Borg, Relics, True-Q, Timescape, Genesis, All Good Things Part I & II.

DS9: Emissary Part I & II, Q-Less, In The Hands Of The Prophets, Rules of Acquisition, Paradise, Shadowplay, The Jem'Hadar, Equilibrium, Defiant, Heart Of Stone, Prophet Motive, Visionary, The Way Of The Warrior Part I & II, Starship Down, Little Green Men, Crossfire, Rules Of Engagement, Shattered Mirror, Body Parts, Apocalypse Rising, Trials and Tribble-ations, By Inferno's Light, Blaze Of Glory, Call to Arms, Sacrifice of Angels, Resurrection, Far Beyong the Stars, One Little Ship, Honor Among Theives, In the Pale Moonlight, Tears of the Prophets, The Siege of AR-558, Covenant, Badda-Bing Badda-Bang, When it Rains..., Extreme Measures, The Dogs of War, What You Leave Behind Part I & II.

VOY: State of Flux, Learning Curve, The 37's, Cold Fire, Threshold, Dreadnaught, Tuvix, The Swarm, Future's End Part I & II, The Q and the Grey, Unity, Scorpion Part I & II, Nemesis, Message in a Bottle, Vis a Vis, The Omega Directive, Demon, Hope and Fear, Drone, Nothing Human, Bride of Chaotica!, Dark Frontier Part I & II, Course: Oblivion, Think Tank, Relativity, Warhead, Equinox Part I & II, The Voyager Conspiracy, Tsunkatse, Live Fast and Prosper, The Haunting of Deck Twelve, Unimatrix Zero Part I & II, Imperfection, The Void, Human Error, Q2, Friendship One, Endgame Part I & II.

ENT: All the episodes I've seen so far. Season 2 and onward.

Even "A Night in Sickbay", "Marauders", "Precious Cargo"?  :pinch:  :pinch:  :pinch:

585215115[/snapback]

Precious Cargo, was OK. Marauders, I forget offhand. But yeah, A Night in Sickbay was really bad. I agree. But they were ENT, so I appreciate seeing it anyway....hopefully, T'pol was semi nude in one or two scenes...that makes it all right. (Y)

"Think Tank" was sooo boring :p Jason Alexander was sleepwalking :p

Some of the visuals were very impressive, though, such as the planet exploding. Next time you see that scene, think of me. :p

I liked Think Tank and the Section31 episodes on DS9.

I can't remember any other ST episodes specifically, its been so long since I watched cause none of the networks air it here anymore :(

"Think Tank" was sooo boring :p  Jason Alexander was sleepwalking :p

Some of the visuals were very impressive, though, such as the planet exploding. Next time you see that scene, think of me. :p

585217575[/snapback]

exploding planet = viserov (Y)

Not sure if this has been discussed, but who's getting the Enterprise Season 1 DVD set in May and the FC special edition in March? I knew there was a reason I held off buying the TNG movies on DVD so far. :woot:

post-13022-1104702272.jpg

post-13022-1104702344.jpg

Edited by kjordan2001

Not sure if this has been discussed, but who's getting the Enterprise Season 1 DVD set in May and the FC special edition in March? I knew there was a reason I held off buying the TNG movies on DVD so far. :woot:

585217946[/snapback]

That'll be a nice way for me to spend my $250, I still have $600 more. I'll invest the rest into future ST DVD releases. :yes:

That Klingon ep is looking pretty sweet, James Avery (Philip Banks from Fresh Prince) and Seth McFarlane (back in his role as Ensign Rivers) are in it. The Columbia (NX-02) will be in it as well :woot:

Are they not playing a new episode of Enterprise on the 14th? The website has a rerun listed.

585217905[/snapback]

eh.. so is the webpage wrong or was the person who said the 14th wrong?

That Klingon ep is looking pretty sweet, James Avery (Philip Banks from Fresh Prince) and Seth McFarlane (back in his role as Ensign Rivers) are in it.  The Columbia (NX-02) will be in it as well  :woot:

585219033[/snapback]

Seth McFarlane? The Family Guy guy?

That Klingon ep is looking pretty sweet, James Avery (Philip Banks from Fresh Prince) and Seth McFarlane (back in his role as Ensign Rivers) are in it.  The Columbia (NX-02) will be in it as well  :woot:

585219033[/snapback]

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seth is back! :o :o :o

Can't wait for Enterprise...gonna be a nice remaining Season... :D

on another note, Basics part 2 was kinda disappointing. I was hopoing to see more of a Die Hard approach to retaking the ship. Oh well... :ninja: