[Definitive] Star Trek

I recently watched Trekkies 2 and I loved it. But some of the trekkies out there go overboard. Dressing up is okay, but making a Star Trek band? ... :no:

And I have to admit, Gabriel is my idol. He is a true trekkie. It's been awhile since I last went to a Trek convention and after watching Trekkies 2 it brought back memories. I really wish the world would be more ST like. No more poverty, famine, crime, genocide.. war. Sometimes I think that we'll never learn from our mistakes. I don't know why the governments of the world would not want to join together and help everyone else for the sake of humanity. Maybe one day every country will join the UN. That'd be a good start.

Live long and prosper

Heh...I like the Simpsons bit with the TOS crew in their current state. The fat/old kirk and scotty etc. Can't remember which episode but it was hilarious.

585259260[/snapback]

Star Trek 12: Oh, So Tired (Y)

I'm amazed this thread hasn't been made into one that doesn't count posts yet... i.e italicized.

585259365[/snapback]

hmm...and how exactly does your post contribute to the topic? :unsure:

Admiral Janeway neglected the Prime Directive on her mission to save Voyager in the past. She also gave the federation a 10year jump in technology.

She had a boyfriend but when she was reported missing in the badlands he thought he'd never see her again. So he went on with his life and met another woman.

She had a boyfriend but when she was reported missing in the badlands he thought he'd never see her again. So he went on with his life and met another woman.

585263956[/snapback]

any other topics people?

any other topics people?

585264418[/snapback]

I was going to look for the episode name where Janeway (and the bulk of the Voyager crew) were taken, had their memories reprogrammed and put to work in a technologically advanced civilization that had a shortage of technical workers.

Janeway had a boyfriend at the energy plant that she probably did the deed with during a commercial break.

You know Kirk did it with the Volemon of Elas and probably half the other females he "encountered".

And remember that scientist that she was working with to predict the next location of a super-nova burst anomaly. It turned out he was also a security inspector and he inspected Voyager's crew. He also used Janeway to track down the anomaly. It turned out that something in a greek something :wacko: ... it had the key to predicting the next location. I forgot to add this, the anomaly used to appear in random locations before Janeway and the scientist found out a way to "pre-emptively" know its location. I wonder if that's a word.. "pre-emptively.." :laugh: This is all I can remember from the episode. I may be wrong with a few details here and there. Feel free to correct me.

EDIT: She might've .. you know.. procreated with him.

I was going to look for the episode name where Janeway (and the bulk of the Voyager crew) were taken, had their memories reprogrammed and put to work in a technologically advanced civilization that had a shortage of technical workers.

Janeway had a boyfriend at the energy plant that she probably did the deed with during a commercial break.

585264449[/snapback]

Season 7's "Workforce"

I think it's also implied Janeway did it with Sullivan in "Fair Haven."