[Definitive] Star Trek

I thought pon'far was for males only.  ;) anyway, Vulcan sex sucks. 24/7 is a better approach (Y)

585299846[/snapback]

Yeah, just look at the Vulcan's, they're a prime example of what happens when you don't get enough. Just look how they get every 7 years :laugh:

I think that they were tampering with their DNA. Genetic engineering gone bad. I guess they wanted to make themselves look more fierce. A virus could be the reason, but hey, are they going to make it that simple? Just 1 virus infecting every Klingon? I'm pretty sure there is a catch to it. This is all from my head. I haven't read any of the spoilers of the 2 Enterprise episodes explaining the mystery of the Klingon cranial ridges.

Maybe they drank too much bloodwine.. :D

Wonder what happened to the smooth-headed ones between TOS and TNG though, or whether they're just not showing them anymore.

Also, I just got a Chinese fortune cookie that says:

You can depend on the trust of the Collective

Guess that means I should trust the Borg eh? Now they're infiltrating our fortune cookies :o

Wonder what happened to the smooth-headed ones between TOS and TNG though, or whether they're just not showing them anymore.

Guess that means I should trust the Borg eh?  Now they're infiltrating our fortune cookies  :o

585306452[/snapback]

Resistance is Futile...have another cookie, by the time you finish it, everything will be as right a rain... :yes:

Guess that means I should trust the Borg eh?  Now they're infiltrating our fortune cookies  :o

585306452[/snapback]

Assimilation is fun. Even the Queen said so. :) :) :sleep:

The episode was alright. The only thing I actually noticed was the change is camera handling style  :blink: . The way they zoomed in onto the old black guy's face was wierd. He said "I can't, I can't!".

585296196[/snapback]

I noticed that! I thought that quick zoom looked poorly done.

On another note, has anyone noticed how much Trip sounds like Bush? Seriously.

Watch Ocean's 11 or 12 and listen to Brad Pitt. He and Connor Trinneer (Trip) sound and look pretty damn alike!

And, I don't mind the direction, I'd like for them to try out new things, whether or not they work.

By the way, Daedalus had the worst teaser ever. Emory beams aboard. Emory chuckles. Cut to "It's been a lonnnng road..."

Hope the next episode isn't a character builder... :wacko:

585315717[/snapback]

Doesn't look like it will be, just some episode with a virus. If this weeks sucks, then at least the next 3 weeks after should be good, 3 parter Vulcan/Tellarite/Andorian arc. That followed by a 2 parter arc with the Klingon's and their smooth heads. And then some mirror universe ep.

Anyone know why Emory's spine bulges out like it's ready to rip out of his back?