[Definitive] Star Trek

I saw the episode preview for tomorrows episode of Enterprise. It actually looks good. (Y)

Logic - emotions + Mating only every 7 years = One really cool Vulcan

585324970[/snapback]

That's more like it. :yes:

I saw the episode preview for tomorrows episode of Enterprise. It actually looks good. (Y)

That's more like it.  :yes:

585330155[/snapback]

The same people who wrote "The Forge" wrote tomorrow's episode. I have faith, but it better not be misplaced.

It would be a big dissapointment if tomorrow's episode/today's episode turns out to be bad. I also have faith in the coming episode.

I don't have UPN. I used to watch Enterprise on "Space, The Imagination Station". But now I watch it on City TV. They offer HD and normal episodes of Enterprise.

Wow. That was one interesting episode. I'm impressed. So far this is my favourite Season 4 episode. For those of you who didn't watch it, go watch it now. You'll be in for many surprises. I rate this episode 10/10. :laugh:

Wow. That was one interesting episode. I'm impressed. So far this is my favourite Season 4 episode. For those of you who didn't watch it, go watch it now. You'll be in for many surprises. I rate this episode 10/10.  :laugh:

585334949[/snapback]

Damn my UPN for not showing it until 1:35 am :angry:

Is it just me.. or am I the first one to watch the episode? :laugh: The T.V. station I watch it airs it at 8:00PM on Fridays. It's called City TV but I doubt you'd know it. It isn't as big as UPN. But it's still better than UPN.

I'm going to go check out the Episode preview for next week's Episode at startrek.com

EDIT: The preview for next week's Episode is quite boring. Something about a puppet machine that makes species fight against each other.. and one of the Andorian females gets kinky with a MACO Officer. Also, in the synopsis, it says something about a secret Romulan ship attacking ships from many different species. Including Enterprise.

Edited by Section 31

Did anyone notice what Hoshi said about wanting to be able to fix a warp engine with duct tape and spare parts? :wacko: You would think that in their century they would have something better than duct tape... :laugh:

The T.V. station I watch it airs it at 8:00PM on Fridays. It's called City TV but I doubt you'd know it.

I know it's CityTV ;) *cough*

Edited by Samoa

Did anyone notice what Hoshi said about wanting to be able to fix a warp engine with duct tape and spare parts?  :wacko:  You would think that in their century they would have something better than duct tape... :laugh:

585340186[/snapback]

Every century needs duct tape ;)