[Definitive] Star Trek

Sounds interesting. Though I only read a little bit of the spoiler. Might be too early to make a decision. I'm trying to hold back the urge to read more of the spoiler. But I don't want to be spoiled. :wacko:

Sounds interesting. Though I only read a little bit of the spoiler. Might be too early to make a decision. I'm trying to hold back the urge to read more of the spoiler. But I don't want to be spoiled.  :wacko:

585357222[/snapback]

is that a ST nose hair trimmer in your sig? :laugh:

It's small compared to the other models. But it packs quite a punch. Plus, it has exclusive technology. Pulse trimming.

It's small compared to the other models. But it packs quite a punch. Plus, it has exclusive technology. Pulse trimming.

585359783[/snapback]

But the cloaking feature sucks, I can't find mine now :wacko:

But the cloaking feature sucks, I can't find mine now?:wacko::

585359814[/snapback]

sorry, I think I may have stepped on it. :blush::

And it's not really that small, you need a big nose like T'vok to use it. :yes::

^ maybe you should get a Vulcan mind meld, ask section31, he might do it for free...(Y)

585361389[/snapback]

That's between me and S31 :angry:

You, sir, need to pay a visit to the pagh-wraiths. :)

It's okay. I can understand your confusion :)

Speaking of which, Observer Effect had the fewest amount of viewers ever in a Star Trek episode. Good news, eh?!

585363450[/snapback]

Probably the previous episode threw everyone off of it. ;)

Yeah. I decided not to watch it one time, before I read the synopsis. But after reading it I watched it.