[Definitive] Star Trek

^ The old picture in my sig was a side-view of a Defiant class starship. Someone here (forgot who it was) said that it looked like a nose trimmer. After that I said it was a tough "little" nose trimmer. You know.. the old saying for the USS Defiant. And than I said it has exclusive technology like pulse trimming, as opposed to pulse phasers. I hope that clears up the confusion. Bare with me if this doesn't make any sense. I'm sleep deprived and I didn't eat anything for hours. :sleep:

By the way Viserov. Do you still have that Star Trek Icons pack? It's an Icon pack for Mac OSX, it has many Starship icons. I'm assuming that's where you got your Enterprise NX-01 avatar awhile back. It'd be real nice if you would send it to me. I could make alot of avatars and sigs out of those.

Well I just checked startrek.com

And it seems that they've stolen one of my Idea's for an episode. (Actually more of a fantasy involving myself)

I'm just glad to be seeing more Green Girls. :)

"They're like animals. Vicious. Seductive. They say no human male can resist them."

:shifty:

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/news/article/9400.html

Edited by wickerdude

Well I just checked startrek.com

And it seems that they've stolen one of my Idea's for an episode. (Actually more of a fantasy involving myself)

I'm just glad to be seeing more Green Girls. :)

"They're like animals. Vicious. Seductive. They say no human male can resist them."

:shifty:

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/news/article/9400.html

585372492[/snapback]

You got that right. Orion females are renowned for their extreme appetites and their innate "skills".

Now that you guys brought that up, I myself had a few experiences where a Star Trek episodes was stolen from my mind. It's not exactly the same but it sure is similar. The episode was DS9's Trials and Tribble-ations. That's about it.

I'm going to see this week's episode in approximately 8minutes. I'll rate the episode, but I'll also wait at least 2 days for the "posters" in this thread to see the episode by other means.

Oh...My...God... :omg: I can't think of any words that'll describe how good this episode was.

Great episode tonight...pretty exciting stuff

Romulans are the ones attacking the three sides (Human, andorian, tellarites) with a protoship that has holographic capabilities to mimic any ship. The ship is controlled remotely from a planet shown at the last scene :o

Romulans are the ones attacking the three sides (Human, andorian, tellarites) with a protoship that has holographic capabilities to mimic any ship. The ship is controlled remotely from a planet shown at the last scene :o 

585376461[/snapback]

Wasn't it obvious that it would be the Romulans responsible for those attacks?, But it's wierd. The Federation later develops that kind of technology in the 2370's. The proto-type ship USS Incursion. The ship was sabotaged by Romulan Tal Shiar agents and the technology was stolen, for awhile. The Federation got it from the Breen after they attacked StarFleet Command.

I'm going to see this week's episode in approximately 8minutes. I'll rate the episode, but I'll also wait at least 2 days for the "posters" in this thread to see the episode by other means.

585376215[/snapback]

Thank you for not spoiling it for me. I'm at work reading this. I can't DL til I get home. And then it will take time depending on what method is availible.... :wacko: Yeah, I gotta stay away from this thread on Friday evenings and Sat mornings, unless I managed to watch the episode. But thanks for the consideration. Now I do know two things, it was pretty exciting, there's a female andorian, and you guys are speechless. Lucky pointed ear'd individuals you... :yes:

^ It was a lovely episode.

Thank you for not spoiling it for me. I'm at work reading this. I can't DL til I get home. And then it will take time depending on what method is availible.... :wacko: Yeah, I gotta stay away from this thread on Friday evenings and Sat mornings, unless I managed to watch the episode. But thanks for the consideration. Now I do know two things, it was pretty exciting, there's a female andorian, and you guys are speechless. Lucky pointed ear'd individuals you... :yes:

585377144[/snapback]

No problem. I was once in a similar position like yours. My cable service provider took off certain T.V. stations and replaced them with french T.V. stations. For months I wasn't able to watch Enterprise. I didn't even know about Enterprise torrents. :unsure: But then one night I just turned on my T.V. and to my surprise, Enterprise was on. I quickly checked the channel and time. From that point on I started watching Enterprise on Ch. 07 (City T.V.)

585376461[/snapback]

The planet that they were on is mosty likely to be Romulus. If you've seen Star Trek X you'd know. I believe that place on the planet is the Romulan Senate Palace.

I just hope the next two episodes won't give you

a dumb conclusion. :rolleyes:

The episode I'm looking forward to the most will air in March. :wacko:

Best Buy always over charges for their movies.

Other places do this also.

I've found that the best place to find them is at Walmart, Target, Sams Club or if you have Costco near you.

Of course you might find cheaper prices online.

Witness Star Trek history in next week's episode. The beginning of the Federation. :woot:

Witness Star Trek history in next week's episode. The beginning of the Federation.  :woot:

585382225[/snapback]

Great. I finally got to watch it. Not a bad episode. pretty damn good. But that andorian female wasn't that attractive. She only appears overly aggressive in sexual persutes...