[Definitive] Star Trek

Posible Spoilers!!

I just came across this,

http://www.saveenterprise.com/USSdefiant_exclusive.htm

The pictures were removed before I got the chance to view them.  :(

If anybody can get their hands on these pictures, please share them.

:D

585382430[/snapback]

http://www.jornadabbs.com/index.php?Act=1&idNews=213 , Nothing you haven't seen before

I guess you never watched Chiana then. Talk about hot.

585386901[/snapback]

Oh I've watched her alright. I never said she's ugly. ;)

If she's not into antennae action, I don't want to have anything to do with her.

585387965[/snapback]

According to Freudian theory, the antennae represent phallic symbols. In short, not to insult your intelligence, the desire for antennae represent your struggle to accept your true sexuality. .... :o

According to Freudian theory, the antennae represent phallic symbols. In short, not to insult your intelligence, the desire for antennae represent your struggle to accept your true sexuality. .... :o

585388112[/snapback]

Your logic is impeccable. :p

Counselor Samoa... "I sense... pain!"

In ST news...

A fire broke out in the Enterprise's galley today. It was quickly put under control by the swift actions of the ranking security officer. As other's watched the performance, some people noted Tucker's long gaze at T'pol's buttocks, which were apparently jiggled as she clapped for brave efforts of personnel involved. T'pol has been attempting to learn more about human behaviors and wanted to try out the "clap". :whistle:

In ST news...

A fire broke out in the Enterprise's galley today. It was quickly put under control by the swift actions of the ranking security officer. As other's watched the performance, some people noted Tucker's long gaze at T'pol's buttocks, which were apparently jiggle as she clapped for brave efforts of personnel involved. T'pol has been attempting to learn more about human behaviors and wanted to try out the "clap".  :whistle:

585393586[/snapback]

Rumor also has it that later T'pol started another "fire" which she had Tucker put out with his "hose" :shifty:

Rumor also has it that later T'pol started another "fire" which she had Tucker put out with his "hose"  :shifty:

585395069[/snapback]

Yeah, but there appear to be no real reliable sources on that...just unconfirmed reports. ;) namely just one, of a unknown crewman....