[Definitive] Star Trek

*backs off quickly from Section 31*  :x

585398034[/snapback]

I was simply joking.

But...but....(activates a borg site to site tranporter, and appears safely in Federation HQ)

P.S. take care of viserov, he likes group stuff, and enjoys watching small animals die. :happy:

But...but....(disappears in blinding flash off towards the future)

P.S. take care of viserov, he likes group stuff, and enjoys watching small animals die. :happy:

585399921[/snapback]

Ah ha! I knew you were Wesley! Only Wesley can time travel :ninja:

Scifi wire announced the Enterprise is cancelled. Just after this season was getting good.

UPN Cancels Enterprise

UPN and Paramount Network Television jointly announced Feb. 2 that its low-rated Star Trek: Enterprise has been canceled after five seasons. "This will be the final season of Star Trek: Enterprise on UPN," the companies said. The series finale will air on May 13. When Star Trek: Enterprise ends its run, it will mark the first time since 1987 that no new Trek series will appear on the air.

Enterprise becomes the first Trek series to end prematurely since the original Star Trek aired on NBC in the 1960s. All previous Trek spinoff series, including The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine and Voyager, have completed seven-season runs.

This year, new executive producer Manny Coto re-energized Enterprise's storylines with episodes that hearkened back to the original series. Last year, the series attempted an ambitious season-long story arc centering on the hunt for the Xindi.

UPN said that the prequel series will have produced a total of 98 episodes. The early cancellation announcement presumably allows producers to write and produce a series finale.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?id=30302

The ultimate insult in any Trek discussion...

585403120[/snapback]

:laugh:

You've got to wonder how much of a higher being the traveler was for choosing Wesley to go with him though :whistle:

aye ...i agree with fred

is this thread about the show now, or is it officially Nerd vs. Nerd?

585403151[/snapback]

Only on Friday's is it about the show, the rest of the time it's Nerd vs. Nerd.

But...but....(activates a borg site to site tranporter, and appears safely in Federation HQ)

585399921[/snapback]

Hmm, how'd you manage to change your post after the 30 minute time limit was up? :unsure:

Damn UPN... Why did they have to cancel ENT I doubt they'll be a new ST series. ST is unofficially dead. Now, it's just a matter of time before ST starts to rot away and lose popularity. Unfortunately I'm going to have to go back to watching Stargate SG-1/Babylon 5/ Battlestar Galactica.

This gives more of a chance for Samoa to sit down, purchase DS9 DVDs, and watch them in their entireity in one sitting.

585404153[/snapback]

Now we just have to find one of those chairs that has locks for his hands and feet and stuff to keep his eyelids open.

Hmm, how'd you manage to change your post after the 30 minute time limit was up??:unsure::

585403219[/snapback]

change? What change? :shifty::

"Only Wesley can time travel"

That really sucks. I hate UPN. They cancelled Farscape, now Enterprise....wtf? they don't want people watching their shows or not? ah well, this just means we wont' see much of a remaining season...or is it season 5 is still to follow?

Now we just have to find one of those chairs that has locks for his hands and feet and stuff to keep his eyelids open.

Stargate has a nice chair, built by the ancients....:yes::

Edited by Samoa

Ermm....Farscape was Aired on Sci-Fi, it was a Sci-Fi Original Series. They killed it.

Now UPN is killing a show :( (sucks..but....was bound to happen)