[Definitive] Star Trek

Well, I guess Bakula and Blalock will be at your local McDonald's now :(

585410617[/snapback]

I don't think soo....(flash of bright light, jumps to the future, another flash, returns)

yeah I didn't see them in MD's...thankfully. :happy:

Have you ever sat around thinking, "Gee, I wonder what's happening in the alternate universe? What is my evil counterpart doing right now?" Well, if you've ever wondered that in regard to Captain Archer and his squad, there's a treat in store for you. The latest episode to complete photography is the first of a two-part adventure taking place entirely in the parallel universe introduced in "Mirror, Mirror" (and reprised several times in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), but contemporary to the NX-01.

Production Report: "In a Mirror, Darkly" Portrays Evil Enterprise :o

The NX-01 gets a terran makeover.

Same here. I only read the first paragraph because the title of the episode caught my attention. There are those who would find this information quite informative.

What a hell of a way to wind down the day. This thread has shown me something that i did not want to see or hear, The cancellation of "Enterprise". After reading here and then frantically going to all the trek sites I am officially ****ed off. Wow. That's all I can say is Wow. Should've seen it coming though, with the dvd's coming out this year and syndication rights being set up. Thank goodness I have them all on my harddrive.

I guess we're all angry that Enterprise was cancelled. But it isn't the threads fault. By the way, someone already created a thread stating that UPN cancelled Enterprise, well before it was said in this thread.

They were probably making burgers in the back ;)

585411592[/snapback]

Or cleaning out the rat traps :rofl:

I can't read spoilers, but I saw some pictures of the Defiant (the TOS one) sets, and it looks pretty neat. DAMN YOU, UPN!

585411668[/snapback]

Yeah, it would have been nice to see more TOS-style stuff, hopefully they end up airing this episode :yes:

Well this will be a dissapointing season, no matter how good the remainder is. Cancelling Enterprise just kills all the thrill. I seriously doubt anyone will pick it up. Even though it just started doing some really good stuff too. :(

I'm still upset over this.

They were stupid enough to cancel the show when it was starting to get really good. I hope they go bankrupt. I want those losers to suffer for what they did. I'm just furious! :angry:

They were stupid enough to cancel the show when it was starting to get really good. I hope they go bankrupt. I want those losers to suffer for what they did. I'm just furious!  :angry:

585414184[/snapback]

Actually I sense this might be trickery on the part of Q. :shifty:

I can't believe Archer chopped off one of Shrans antennas :laugh:

edit:

what the heck was thing at the end. I turned away for a sec. gahhh!

was that an Andorian controlling the drone or something?

Edited by Rob2687

LOL! It looked like an andorian on drugs. It looked so pale and it's eyes were gray. Did you see the Remans? They must have something to do with that proto-type ship. And yes, I too can't believe Archer cut off his antennae, I thought he'd cut off his head or something. Damn they were so close to capturing that ship.

Very interesting episode, better than the ones before. I recommend that you guys watch this episode. :yes:

It's hard to make a decision. Both episodes were good. Both had unique qualities that made it good.