[Definitive] Star Trek

Hopefully this is the beginning of a change, perhaps the removal of the franchise from the incompetent hands of Paramount, or at the very least, Rick Berman.

585416354[/snapback]

and even better still they should fire all the current writers and hire new competent writers for the next series, which im not expecting much of maybe something in the voyager to ST:nemesis time frame. Of couse i did hear somewere long before enterprise (and a little before voyager ended) that the idea for the next series was supposed to be on earth in at starfleet HQ or something. :unsure:

and i was expecting Q to show up at least once in enterprise hell hes shown up on every other series (except TOS but there was a guy like Q in one TOS episode anyway which led to some hefty debate.)

I was hoping for a series set in a timeframe after the TNG era. Plots like the renewal of the Borg, the Dominion, and Species 8472. Maybe even Q making more appearances. Another Romulan war would be good. It should start off with an episode showing what happened after Voyager came back. How the technology from the future disappeared. :happy:

and even better still they should fire all the current writers and hire new competent writers for the next series

585417068[/snapback]

You want them to fire such great writers as the Stevens, Sussman, and Coto?

Well i guess the next series will have to catch on in the begining not take 3 seasons for it to do so. eh well season 3 of enterprise wasnt so bad. They just got to recapture that voyager and TNG feel that I loved so much and I guess they didnt really do that with enterprise which is why it hasnt caught on with everyone I still do like enterprise but not as much as a did voyager and TNG.

More info on "United".

The so called "Andorian" that was in that controller pod isn't an Andorian. It is a member of an Andorian subspecies called the Aenar. You'll see more of them in next weeks episode "The Aenar". The Aenar have the ability to control ships with their minds.

More info on "United".

The so called "Andorian" that was in that controller pod isn't an Andorian. It is a member of an Andorian subspecies called the Aenar. You'll see more of them in next weeks episode "The Aenar". The Aenar have the ability to control ships with their minds.

585424381[/snapback]

Yeah that would be so kool. This last week's episode was awesome. (Y) (Y) With episodes like that, how can UPN justify dropping it? I hope some wise network picks it up with the same writers. This is going to be a great season for Enterprise. :yes:

It sure is a great season. Too bad there'll be no Season 5. I don't think another T.V. station will pick up Enterprise. If they do they might hire different writers, which in turn will destroy Star Trek Canon.

They can save money by giving Coto the keys to the franchise and firing Berman and Braga. Get rid of one of the leads. And, if necessary, cut back on the number of episodes per season to 16 or so (better than 0).

They can save money by giving Coto the keys to the franchise and firing Berman and Braga. Get rid of one of the leads. And, if necessary, cut back on the number of episodes per season to 16 or so (better than 0).

585425643[/snapback]

yeah....(wtf? :unsure: )

:pinch:

If they'd take the time and read our posts. Who knows, they might be secretly reading everything we post here. Maybe this is where they derive their plots! :o

If they'd take the time and read our posts. Who knows, they might be secretly reading everything we post here. Maybe this is where they derive their plots!  :o

585426371[/snapback]

You know I think you're right. I did chop off viserov's antennae last month...in a mild disagreement, er.. challenge rather. :whistle:

But seriously, one would hope they bother reading forums like this to get some insight. However, I seriously doubt they have that kind of intelligence...them cancelling the show points to that fact!!!! :crazy:

You know I think you're right. I did chop off viserov's antennae last month...in a mild disagreement, er.. challenge rather.  :whistle:

But seriously, one would hope they bother reading forums like this to get some insight. However, I seriously doubt they have that kind of intelligence...them cancelling the show points to that fact!!!!  :crazy:

585427043[/snapback]

Yeah, and you know, I'm going to need that back.

Yeah, and you know, I'm going to need that back.

585427061[/snapback]

:unsure: don't they grow back on their own? Phlox said it would normally take 9 months or so, but you could hook yourself up to your electric shock therapy and have grow back faster....I fed it to some neighborhood dogs...sorry. :(

Such a shame that the Series has been cancelled before the founding of the Federation, Yeserdays esp was cool, showing the 4 founding members working together for the first time, but now we'll never see how it actually happens :/

Although granted it would have been hard showing the founding of the fed, considering that happens in about 2160/1 ish and ENT is currently at 2154.

Trek has currently been having one year = one Series so unless they fast fowarded, the standard 7 year run would only reach til about 2157 anyway.

Best way to do it would be to run until 2157 or something and then show a movie set in 2160 about the founding. Tho that would never happen because the ENT crew never took off, and the movie would be a total flop.... still anythings gotta be better than Star Trek 5 :x

Such a shame that the Series has been cancelled before the founding of the Federation, Yeserdays esp was cool, showing the 4 founding members working together for the first time, but now we'll never see how it actually happens :/

Although granted it would have been hard showing the founding of the fed, considering that happens in about 2160/1 ish and ENT is currently at 2154.

Trek has currently been having one year = one Series so unless they fast fowarded, the standard 7 year run would only reach til about 2157 anyway.

Best way to do it would be to run until 2157 or something and then show a movie set in 2160 about the founding. Tho that would never happen because the ENT crew never took off, and the movie would be a total flop.... still anythings gotta be better than Star Trek 5 :x

585427137[/snapback]

What? When Shatner directed it, he gave a magnificent performance in Star Trek V, and that's because he respected himself so much.

(Futurama reference for those of you who didn't recognize it ;))

What?? When Shatner directed it, he gave a magnificent performance in Star Trek V, and that's because he respected himself so much.

(Futurama reference for those of you who didn't recognize it;)))

585432194[/snapback]

Good thing you cleared that up, cause I wouldn't have known...seriously.:))

I mean who has time to watch a crazy cartoon with a sexy one-eyed woman? :rolleyes::