[Definitive] Star Trek

Such a shame that the Series has been cancelled before the founding of the Federation, Yeserdays esp was cool, showing the 4 founding members working together for the first time, but now we'll never see how it actually happens :/

Although granted it would have been hard showing the founding of the fed, considering that happens in about 2160/1 ish and ENT is currently at 2154.

Trek has currently been having one year = one Series so unless they fast fowarded, the standard 7 year run would only reach til about 2157 anyway.

Best way to do it would be to run until 2157 or something and then show a movie set in 2160 about the founding. Tho that would never happen because the ENT crew never took off, and the movie would be a total flop.... still anythings gotta be better than Star Trek 5 :x

585427137[/snapback]

Um...Voyager was what...10 years...7 seasons... and aside from the latest season of Enterprise, Voyager was by far my favourite.....

So, what you're saying is the new Star Trek likes other Star Trek?

585432598[/snapback]

I think that's what it implies, the new Star Trek wants to get down and dirty with Voyager... :o

Good thing you cleared that up, cause I wouldn't have known...seriously. :)

I mean who has time to watch a crazy cartoon with a sexy one-eyed woman?  :rolleyes:

585432322[/snapback]

Hmm, is it the one-eye that does it for you or the boot rash? :whistle:

See? UPN quit on Enterprise way too soon....naughty ST on ST action might not make for good family entertainment, but a hell of a lot of ST fans would watch..(Y) :yes:

kjordan...all I can say is it's her attraction to pathetic earthlings that gest me.. :D

See? UPN quit on Enterprise way too soon....naughty ST on ST action might not make for good family entertainment, but a hell of a lot of ST fans would watch..(Y)  :yes:

kjordan...all I can say is it's her attraction to pathetic earthlings that gest me.. :D

585433336[/snapback]

Not happy with UPN's Decision?

Over at SaveEnterprise.com, we are currently responsible for leading the answer.

Fund The Future

What are we doing? Paying for the show to continue ourselves.

We're not looking for ownership, or input during its creation. We think enterprise has a good thing going, and to change that would be criminal.

All we want to do, is pay for it.

We have already gone to the guys in charge with this idea. They said if we go back with a cheque, they will talk.

What is required from you? $12 (?6.50 approx)

This would be HUGE if we could pull it off.

The media would have a feeding frenzy. FANS FUND CANCELLED SCIFI.

Join the movement. Fund the Future

Link to the all important thread: Click Here

And what happens to the money if that doesn't work?  :unsure:

585436170[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly. Who says the money will go toward funding Enterprise being continued? How do know for a fact that the money will be spent on this desired endevour? What is in place to make this happen? Safeguards? I'm not going to contribute to someone simply coping out, taking all the money and enjoying a nice life.

Read their site. Excess funds, or funds that aren't used, are given to charity. They did it last year as well. But, there are also better places for your money to be going to, such as charity or me.

Edited by viserov

Read their site. Excess funds, or funds that aren't used, are given to charity. They did it last year as well. But, there are also better places for your money to be going to, such as charity or me.

585436358[/snapback]

Don't you get paid for sex already?... ;)

I wish I did. But it'd be on a 7 year basis for me. And I think you guys know the reason why.. :ninja:

That reminds me of the Simpsons episode where the smart people (Lisa, Skinner, Comic Book Guy) ran the town, and the Comic Book Guy made a law limiting sex to once every seven years:

"Inspired by the most logical race in the galaxy, the Vulcans, breeding will be permitted once every seven years. For many of you this will mean much less breeding, for me, much much more."

That reminds me of the Simpsons episode where the smart people (Lisa, Skinner, Comic Book Guy) ran the town, and the Comic Book Guy made a law limiting sex to once every seven years:

"Inspired by the most logical race in the galaxy, the Vulcans, breeding? ?? will be permitted once every seven years. For many of you this will? ?? mean much less breeding, for me, much much more."

585437434[/snapback]

New ponfar drugz, like Vulcagra, are suppose to make durations, and stimulation more product:)e. :)

Edited by Samoa