[Definitive] Star Trek

New topic:

What alien speicies would you like to be and why? and what alien species would you not like to be an why?

585490980[/snapback]

I would like to be Q. Because then, I could travel :yes: ....Wouldn't wanna be feringay, they remind me of mutated cochroaches. :x

I would like to be a Vulcan because I am intrigued by their philosophy of logic. I am also impressed with their ability to conceal their emotions and embrace logic. They aren't like any other humanoid species.

I would not like to be a Klingon. I'd hate to be someone who embraces violence. Let alone drinks blood wine. I wouldn't even drink normal wine at all. Another reason why I would not want to be a Klingon is their ugly cranial ridges. I wonder how it'd look like if it was broken. And, ever noticed how all Klingons have messed up teeth? I never seen a Klingon with good teeth. Except for Belanna or maybe Worf. Finally, I hate their language. It sounds so stupid. "K'Plah..". It's like they want to spit whenever they say words in their language.

I witnessed a murder. I'm dead serious. The cops are already scouring my backyard looking for evidence.

I would want to be a Borg drone. Just so I can get close to that hottie queenie.

585494371[/snapback]

Bald women do it for you eh? You must like that bald chick from Star Trek: The Motion Picture too then? :x

Section 31...what happened?!?

585496630[/snapback]

I made a thread on it here. Sorry for going off-topic guys but it happened while I was watching Enterprise.

So..... Am I the only one that noticed/watched in the latest Enterprise episode that there seems to be the very very strong hint of the "beginings" of Section 31

So..... Am I the only one that noticed/watched in the latest Enterprise episode that there seems to be the very very strong hint of the "beginings" of Section 31

585497857[/snapback]

lol. I turned to my friend and said "Ooooh, Section 31!" She said "Thats DS9". I said "Yeah, but it had to start somewhere"

Its a shame Enterprise is probably ending (I'm hoping the marches actually do something)

Did anyone else find it cool that Seth MacFarlane was in the ep?? Two different scenes on the Columbia.

:laugh: Nice

585497857[/snapback]

No, no you aren't.

Plus if you read the spoilers I used to post in this thread, you'd already know the storyline :p

I knew it was the beginning of Section 31 when Lt. Malcolm Reed said "I thought I wasn't part of your 'section' anymore."