[Definitive] Star Trek

I was just thinking this morning...They choose this song to be the theme for Enterprise. What kind of message does this give out to poeple that they decided to cancel the show? It's not the viewers fault the show hasn't been doing as weel as expected. It's 2005 already. They needed to change how they did things in the show. Didn't they ever watch SG-1 or DS9? or BSG? They could get some clues...

My point is the creeps at paramount suck.

It's been a long road, getting from there to here.

It's been a long time, but my time is finally near.

And I can feel the change in the wind right now. Nothing's in my way.

And they're not gonna hold me down no more, no they're not gonna hold me down.

Cause I've got faith of the heart.

I'm going where my heart will take me.

I've got faith to believe. I can do anything.

I've got strength of the soul. And no one's gonna bend or break me.

I can reach any star. I've got faith, faith of the heart.

It's been a long night. Trying to find my way.

Been through the darkness. Now I finally have my day.

And I will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.

And they're not gonna hold me down no more, no they're not gonna change my mind.

I've known the wind so cold, I've seen the darkest days.

But now the winds I feel, are only winds of change.

I've been through the fire and I've been through the rain.

But I'll be fine ...

I was just thinking this morning...They choose this song to be the theme for Enterprise. What kind of message does this give out to poeple that they decided to cancel the show? It's not the viewers fault the show hasn't been doing as weel as expected. It's 2005 already. They needed to change how they did things in the show.  Didn't they ever watch SG-1 or DS9? or BSG? They could get some clues...

My point is the creeps at paramount suck.

585568887[/snapback]

They even screwed up that song. I liked it during the first season but then they had to go and do a bad remix of it :no:

The DS9 intro music was wayy to long...You could go out for a snack and come back before its done.

585569497[/snapback]

yeah, and the show sucked too. :whistle:

yeah, and the show sucked too.  :whistle:

585569560[/snapback]

You are lucky I'm going to go take a nap right now. Or I'd destroy you.

The Bajorans in DS9 were alright. I didn't really like all of that Emissary crap. I did like everything else about DS9, even the Cardassians.

About the Enterprise theme music, they should've sticked with the one from the first season. I always watch something else while the opening theme is playing. Once it's done I change the channel back to ch. 7 (Enterprise @ 8:00PM, Fridays).

The Bajorans in DS9 were alright. I didn't really like all of that Emissary crap. I did like everything else about DS9, even the Cardassians.

About the Enterprise theme music, they should've sticked with the one from the first season. I always watch something else while the opening theme is playing. Once it's done I change the channel back to ch. 7 (Enterprise @ 8:00PM, Fridays).

585571243[/snapback]

Yeah, the rest of DS9 was good, it's just the religious Bajoran and Emissary crap I didn't like.

The season one theme song was fairly sad and slow, which is good since it fits the lyrics. The later theme song was too happy and upbeat, which didn't fit the lyrics at all.

The following spoilers are MAJOR spoilers here people, the supposed (and totally rumored) goings on in the SERIES FINALE of Enterprise. I can't stress enough if you don't want to know about what MAY (or may not) happen in the series finale of Enterprise, DO NOT HIGHLIGHT THE SPOILERS!!!!

Ready?

Last warning.

Here we go:

Several rumors about the STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE series finale have appeared today on the net, rumors that TrekWeb has been unable to officially confirm or deny. However, we have been able to ascertain to our satisfaction that a portion of the below information may accurately describe some of the episode's plot.

The rumors, surfacing at TrekBBS, go something like this: 'Trip Tucker' dies at the end of the episode purportedly titled "These Are The Voyages". The death occurs in a holographic program on the holodeck of the U.S.S. Enterprise-D, which 'Commander Riker' and 'Deanna Troi' are observing, according to the speculation. If true, the rumors suggest that the episode may largely take place in what turns out to be a holographic representation of historical events, viewed from the perspective of Riker and Troi at some point in the 24th century.

This would mesh with Manny Coto's claim that the final episode, penned by Rick Berman and Brannon Braga, would not involve time travel. Jonathan Frakes previously confirmed at a convention that he and Marina Sirtis indeed appear in the final episode, which will air on UPN May 13th at 9 PM.

This information is preliminary, of course, and entirely rumor.

That's it so far. Discussion will follow I'm sure. Blackice already had a stroke over this I think. :|

Yes, alot of people are plotting the assasination of Berman and Braga I think. If it's true about the spoilers, then I have to admit, wtf are they smoking? Seriously?