[Definitive] Star Trek

The following Jolene Blalock quote from a newspaper interview she did pretty much sums up everything about the finale:

When asked about the series finale, she said "[awkward silence]...I don't know where to begin with that one. The final episode is ... appalling."

Enjoy, as Braga and Berman put the final nail in the coffin of Trek. Yay.

The following Jolene Blalock quote from a newspaper interview she did pretty much sums up everything about the finale:

Enjoy, as Braga and Berman put the final nail in the coffin of Trek. Yay.

585579005[/snapback]

I was thinking there might be some way that the series finale would have been good since the way the episodes have been going lately....guess not :(

OMG, the ending will suck bigtime...sorry read the spoilers yourself...  :no: :crazy:

585580300[/snapback]

:no: I know who's writing it; I know it will suck.

:no: I know who's writing it; I know it will suck.

585580317[/snapback]

Oh man, somehow I missed B&B were penning it, maybe my mind didn't want to see that and blocked it out :angry:

Do those two think they can make a decent series finale after screwing up the first 2 seasons? :no:

Sci Fi Wire has an article about Spike not-picking up Enterpise yet

Spike Backs Off Enterprise Talk

A spokeswoman for Spike TV backed off comments that the cable network was considering picking up UPN's canceled Star Trek: Enterprise in an interview with SCI FI Wire. The Boston Herald had quoted Debra Fazio saying: "It would definitely be something we would look at, and we know how devoted the show's fans are."

But Fazio clarified her remarks on March 8. "The quote was misconstrued," she said in an interview. "We can't say yes or no until it's proposed to the network, and that hasn't happened yet." Fazio added: "That's not something that we're actively going out and pursuing."

UPN announced earlier that it is canceling the low-rated Enterprise at the end of the current fourth season. No other network has stepped forward to pick up the show, and executive producer Rick Berman previously said that he was not interested in shopping the series around.

Fans, meanwhile, have been actively campaigning to revive the series for a fifth season, going so far as to raise funds to finance such a fifth season themselves. They claim pledges of more than $3 million toward their goal of $36 million.

source

^ Nice quote (in your sig) Viserov... :shifty:

I hope Spike TV picks up Enterprise.