[Definitive] Star Trek

Its ouuuuttttttt  :huh:  which is weird cuz I usually have to wait till saturday morning before I get my fix :cool:

585036315[/snapback]

Yeah, I got it, watched it already. :D

Sorry {SPOILER}

This episode has a Romulan at the end, which is indicating furture war with Earth. I think this season's going to continue to be exciting, possibly we will see the Federation at war with the Klingons this season.... :D

Awww man.. I read the spoiler and I didn't even see the episode. I was out with some friends at 8:00PM (When the episode comes on). And I just came back now at 11:05PM. Damnit damnit damnit.. :pinch:

Awww man.. I read the spoiler and I didn't even see the episode. I was out with some friends at 8:00PM (When the episode comes on). And I just came back now at 11:05PM. Damnit damnit damnit..  :pinch:

585037785[/snapback]

LOL, I love BT. (Y)

Yeah, I got it, watched it already.  :D

Sorry  {SPOILER}

This episode has a Romulan at the end, which is indicating furture war with Earth. I think this season's going to continue to be exciting, possibly we will see the Federation at war with the Klingons this season.... :D

585036600[/snapback]

Just finished watching it myself, its the Romulans, thing should get interesting now.

*Sigh*.. I still haven't watched the episode. My downloads only go at 35kb/s (Max). Takes so darn long. :(

I left my BT client on all night and the download(s) are done. Epsiode 8 & 9. I'm watching the episodes right now. :D

The former leader of the High Command was trying to integrate the Romulans into Vulcan society, or vice versa. But I though the Vulcans and the Romulans hated each other. Even though they used to be one species. :huh:

you know, sometimes when I look up in the sky, clouds remind me of sexual organs... :D 

One can percieve whatever they choose is my point. why dwell on politics anyway?

585001086[/snapback]

Then you must have some f'ed up genitalia! I would see the doctor about it if I were you :rofl:

The former leader of the High Command was trying to integrate the Romulans into Vulcan society, or vice versa. But I though the Vulcans and the Romulans hated each other. Even though they used to be one species.  :huh:

585047376[/snapback]

That probably comes later, maybe after the Romulan war? But maybe they hate each other right now and it's just a couple small factions trying to reintegrate Vulcans and Romulans.

Romulans aren't like Vulcans, IMO. They are devious and are apt to lying. Vulcans avoid decption and lying. At least the ones in Kirk's time... :cool:

585053088[/snapback]

going by the last few eps, they seem to be pretty good at it :D

going by the last few eps, they seem to be pretty good at it :D

585053347[/snapback]

yes as anyone can, but I was referring to the Vulcans in Kirk's time...apparently according to those teachings in the current Enterprise episodes.

I have always enjoyed episode about the Romulans. I like the one TNG when the daughter of Tasa Yar turned up.

Does anyone remember the name of that episode.

585053366[/snapback]

"Redemption, Part 2", I think

"Redemption, Part 2", I think

585053804[/snapback]

Thanks for that, now to go are search for the torrent :shifty:

I cant remember how she explains how she come to be, seeing the crew forgot about what happened in " Yesterdays Enterprise" (one of my favorite episodes) when the time line was corrected.

Thanks for that, now to go are search for the torrent  :shifty:

I cant remember how she explains how she come to be, seeing the crew forgot about what happened in " Yesterdays Enterprise" (one of my favorite episodes) when the time line was corrected.

585054412[/snapback]

Yesterday's Enterprise? what is that?