[Definitive] Star Trek

Yesterday's Enterprise? what is that?

585056149[/snapback]

Its one very cool eposide, Enterprise D comes across a temperal thing in space and Enterprise C comes through and the time line changes and the Federation is at war with the Klingons and is losing big time....search for it and get it, a very cool episode.

Not a bad episode, but not a great one either, IMO. It was ranked no. 3 in that marathon, I don't know why...cause it brought back Tasha? She didn't even ride Data again..now maybe if she'd done that..it'd be a three.. :D

I can't even believe she did that. I mean, his thing is metallic, wouldn't that hurt?

585063630[/snapback]

Tasha: What I want now is gentleness, and joy, and love - from you, Data - you are fully functional, aren't you?

Data: Of course, but -

Tasha: HOW fully functional?

Data: In every way, of course. I am programmed in multiple techniques, a broad variety of pleasuring.

See? He's fully functional ;)

And another classic quote from that episode:

Data: "There once was a woman from Venus, whose body was shaped like a..."

Picard: "That's enough, Mr. Data!"

:laugh:

going by the last few eps, they seem to be pretty good at it :D

585053347[/snapback]

Vulcans are quite capable of lying, as long as they can convince themselves they aren't lying (i.e. creating a fictional story, providing misdirection, etc.)

Vulcans are quite capable of lying, as long as they can convince themselves they aren't lying (i.e. creating a fictional story, providing misdirection, etc.)

585065609[/snapback]

Just watch Star Trek 6, and listen to all of the excuses Spock and Valeris gave for lying.

"A lie?"

"An omission."

"A lie?"

"An error."

etc.

Yes they are quite capable as anyone else. But according to the teachings of that one acient guy, they aren't suppose to.

Too bad Data couldn't enjoy his time with Tasha...If he is functional in everyway, does that mean he can ejaculate? would it be sperm? what would he need or do with sperm? How would it be produced? I mean he has synthetic skin right? no real organs...synthetic sperm? LOL

Too bad Data couldn't enjoy his time with Tasha...If he is functional in everyway, does that mean he can ejaculate? would it be sperm? what would he need or do with sperm? How would it be produced? I mean he has synthetic skin right? no real organs...synthetic sperm? LOL

585067133[/snapback]

Oil?

Yes they are quite capable as anyone else. But according to the teachings of that one acient guy, they aren't suppose to.

585067133[/snapback]

lol, I still wonder why Dr. Soong went that far to make him fully functional. Maybe it's Soong's junk in there?

He planned for Data and the TX from Terminator to get it on and give birth to R2D2 of course...

585068681[/snapback]

Hmm, but R2D2 is before Data and TX, so there's time travel involved...Guess the Relativity will be on Data's cybernetic ass :o

Hmm, I'm seeing something here....the weapon blowing up on that ship in the last TNG movie sends Data back in time where he meets the TX and they get it on and then they send R2D2 back in time to destroy Star Wars, but Jar Jar beats him to it. :shifty:

Star Trek (the whole bunch...) are OK. They really got me into Scifi. I have come to like Farscape a whole lot more, and SG-1 is awesome as well, SG-A is off to a slow start...

584820145[/snapback]

SG-A ? What is that? Never seen it before i dont think.

The first and last TNG movie was "First Contact."  :p

585070617[/snapback]

lol, alright, one of those things Paramount released and tried to put the Star Trek name on :laugh:

SG-A  ?  What is that? Never seen it before i dont think.

585071558[/snapback]

Stargate Atlantis.

lol, alright, one of those things Paramount released and tried to put the Star Trek name on  :laugh:

Stargate Atlantis.

585071684[/snapback]

Ive never seen Stargate Atlantis.... any good? :blink:

Ive never seen Stargate Atlantis....  any good?  :blink:

585071729[/snapback]

Not so far really. Although the cliffhanger that doesn't finish until January was pretty intriguing, but Atlantis still isn't great.

Not so far really.  Although the cliffhanger that doesn't finish until January was pretty intriguing, but Atlantis still isn't great.

585071742[/snapback]

I think Atlantis is pretty good. It's early on, but the characters seem to have found their roles very, very quickly.

And McCay's Kirk references in last week's episode... SO funny.

Oh yeah, and that cliffhanger only applies if you watch it on TV, not on bit torrents :p

There are about 5 episodes you can get that haven't aired on US TV yet.

I think Atlantis is pretty good.  It's early on, but the characters seem to have found their roles very, very quickly.

And McCay's Kirk references in last week's episode... SO funny.

Oh yeah, and that cliffhanger only applies if you watch it on TV, not on bit torrents :p

There are about 5 episodes you can get that haven't aired on US TV yet.

585071767[/snapback]

I would definetly like to get my hands on those to see what the shows like.... i live in canadia.... have crap for TV here unless ya got DIGI and SAT.... Ball$ to that!

Just watch Star Trek 6, and listen to all of the excuses Spock and Valeris gave for lying.

"A lie?"

"An omission."

"A lie?"

"An error."

etc.

585065981[/snapback]

Yeh, that was basically my point. Was acctually thinking ST6 when I wrote that last post.

Yeh, that was basically my point.  Was acctually thinking ST6 when I wrote that last post.

585071824[/snapback]

vULCANS DRIVE ME.... ..... anyone that calm is utterally insane!

vULCANS DRIVE ME....    .....    anyone that calm is utterally insane!

585071852[/snapback]

lol, look how crazy they get when it's mating time though. Spock tried to kill Kirk when it was mating time. Maybe Vulcans should get more booty, then they wouldn't go crazy every 7 years or whatever their mating time is.

lol, look how crazy they get when it's mating time though.  Spock tried to kill Kirk when it was mating time.  Maybe Vulcans should get more booty, then they wouldn't go crazy every 7 years or whatever their mating time is.

585071860[/snapback]

It's all about the p00n!