[Definitive] Star Trek

its about time they got rid of enterprise, perhaps the next series will be worth watching.? im serious, enterprise was horrible, it had no depth.? no offence to those out there that liked it but to me anyhow it was like they were dumbing down star trek for the american masses, and it killed the stable fan base that star trek had.

585710255[/snapback]

There are no plans for any other series.

there will be im sure, perhaps not announced but im sure there will be another series, they cant kill star trek, it will always be around in some shape or form regardless of what the ceos say.

edit: Heh on another note, just noticed your location, havent seen another person from north carolina on here before, and im just 20 minutes away from charlotte, heh

there will be im sure, perhaps not announced but im sure there will be another series, they cant kill star trek, it will always be around in some shape or form regardless of what the ceos say.

edit: Heh on another note, just noticed your location, havent seen another person from north carolina on here before, and im just 20 minutes away from charlotte, heh

585711841[/snapback]

Maybe, but not for years if they're even planning another. A movie may come out, but I doubt it on another series. Enterprise just showed yet again that a lot of the entertainment industry in running out of ideas. But then again, just as it got good and actually started showing the start of the Federation, they axe it.

They would have a ton of ideas if they don't maintain the CANON in Star Trek. But if they did that many of their ideas would conflict with rules in Star Trek or other episodes. I remember one VOY episode (forgot the name) where Tuvok said he was 100 years old and another VOY episode (forgot the name) where he was celebrating his 100th birthday.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw the episode....it was...different....more cheesy than usual...

anyway im waiting for the next final 5 episodes

Just watched the episode...anyone who thinks it was crap is full of it. :p

It was pretty good. I thought it was fairly decent an episode. Glad to see the ending. Really made me smile... :)

I don't feel like watching it anymore... :unsure: Then again, if Samoa thought it was okay than it is okay to me.

*Runs over to get the ENT torrent, starts up BT, remembers that his ISP blocked the BT ports (6881).* :(

Any TRUE trek fan would have enjoyed "Bound"

Although, I will admit that I didn't like some aspects of it. Very minute aspects.

I watched the episode. I liked the music when the Orion slave girls came in. And there is an intresesting twist in the episode. The person that said this was the worst episode of the series needs to watch some more Enterprise. This episode was really good.

I knew Enterprise was dead for sure, there were times where I thought it could be saved but I thought wrong. Hopefully they'll make another series within the next.. 10 years... :whistle:

the problem with ENTERPRISE is that i just didn't care about it, it wasn't engaging enough and they were too nice.

It was star trek by the numbers, I don't particularly care if it sticks to the established time lines etc and i actually like time travel stories,

City on the edge of forever

trials and tribbleations (spelling?)

all good things...

etc

You just didn't feel that they were discovering things, as in TOS if you compare that to TNG then they created some serious Federation back stories and had some incredible episodes.

Enterprise never had any factors to make you watch the next week, and was OBVIOUSLY including sex to get a higher rating, t'pot or whatever her name was having to rub herself once a week to get viewers seems so forced.

Three words would have saved it:

Shoot to kill

I don't know if I should trust you assesment....

585786218[/snapback]

Well it was a boobfest for a lot of the episode, and seeing all the guys fall head over heels was done very badly. I did like the ending w/

T'Pol & Trip

, but other than that it was a (N) episode. :)

The alternate dimension though next few weeks... I can't wait for that.

The fight scene with Trip and that other guy was wierd. That guy just punched Trip once and Trip fell to the ground, he got up and then beat up the guy. No reasonable struggle or anything. The part where the 3 Orion slave girls split was coo. You only see one in the beginning. The T'Pol:Trip thing was good at the end. I hope the other upcoming episodes are way better than this one.

The episode was alright, I've seen worse episodes. Ignore my earlier assessment of the episode. I wasn't thinking straight, I couldn't get the green girls out of my head. :wacko: