NFS:U2 : Post Your Cars (v2)

The spoilers, in my opinion, are the worst parts in the game. They look like crap, save for maybe one or two. Also, when you upgrade the audio in a car, it should affect the music in-game. Maybe have the screen give a little shake when bass hits or something.

Other than that, the game is cool as Frozone. I really like the ability to choose what route you want to take and aren't forced to follow a specific linear game plot. If you want to race, race. Want to stroll, stroll. Want to outrun, outrun. Even the freeways are accurate (in terms of signs actually working and such).

Does anyone have pictures of an RSX? All I see are TTs, Stangs, EVOs, RX-8, etc.

The spoilers, in my opinion, are the worst parts in the game. They look like crap, save for maybe one or two. Also, when you upgrade the audio in a car, it should affect the music in-game. Maybe have the screen give a little shake when bass hits or something.

Does anyone have pictures of an RSX? All I see are TTs, Stangs, EVOs, RX-8, etc.

584943393[/snapback]

Some of them ok, I can stand the one on my 240 it's not that bad (picture above a couple posts) I agree with you on the audio effects that would be awesome if the screen shook.

Here is a pic of my tuned RSX

post-62551-1100798462_thumb.jpg

Some of them ok, I can stand the one on my 240 it's not that bad (picture above a couple posts) I agree with you on the audio effects that would be awesome if the screen shook.

Here is a pic of my tuned RSX

584943989[/snapback]

Sick :D

Thanks for the screenshot (Y)

sorry for hijacking this thread, but it doesn't make sense to open a new thread for this question:

how do I unlock the widebody kits now?!? I didn't quite understand it...I have to do outrun races, that's what I read, but how many and when do I have to do the races? do I have to have something special before to get the widebody kit?

sorry for hijacking this thread, but it doesn't make sense to open a new thread for this question:

how do I unlock the widebody kits now?!? I didn't quite understand it...I have to do outrun races, that's what I read, but how many and when do I have to do the races? do I have to have something special before to get the widebody kit?

584950276[/snapback]

I did five got a unique performance upgrade, another five and got a wide body kit.

didn't see many(if any) cars with carbon fiber trunks... i guess i'll post myn a bit later... makes the car look soo fawking hot

don't u fellas like carbon fiber mods? .... then start postin' carbon fiber mods biatchs :p bodykits, trunks, hoods and ect...

didn't see many(if any) cars with carbon fiber trunks... i guess i'll post myn a bit later... makes the car look soo fawking hot

don't u fellas like carbon fiber mods? .... then start postin' carbon fiber mods biatchs :p bodykits, trunks, hoods and ect...

584954722[/snapback]

Audi TT

:D