NFS:U2 : Post Your Cars (v2)

Well....after I accidentally traded in my fully modded Civic in on a stock RX8.... Here's what I have after staying up till 4am last night!! I really like this more than my Civic now, which was the only car I really like.

Will get more pics later.

RX8doneMedium.jpg

My old Civic, had all the upgrades that were currently unlocked, Stage 2 turbos, the works....handled like a dream, faster than anything else currently on the road...till now :p

CivicnewrimsMedium.jpg

Not on a par to other TTs i've seen in here by a long shot. I need some damn visual upgrades!

post-58341-1101143480_thumb.jpg

RX-8 has some other stuff I haven't unlocked in career mode it would seem 0_o

post-58341-1101143559_thumb.jpg

584968177[/snapback]

How did you do the nitrus purge in the car parts screen?

Thx you have made me reinstalling the game :) and i have luck all of my savgame are not deleted !!!

Here my Pontiac GTO  :D

584977630[/snapback]

:laugh:

Im still stuck at 62% I believe. I'm gonna customize my car more, with ugly rims, and some other ugly stuff to see if I get more stars, :lol:

I heard someone saying that probably a page before :whistle:

:laugh:

Im still stuck at 62% I believe. I'm gonna customize my car more, with ugly rims, and some other ugly stuff to see if I get more stars, :lol:

I heard someone saying that probably a page before  :whistle:

584978052[/snapback]

yeah more star = more magazine or dvd !!!

and here my mustang of my silver & golden car collection :D

post-63744-1101268189_thumb.jpg

Edited by marc4505

Virtues of Evil, what GAUGE is that? do you get in in the end of the game or is that a custom one? because i don't think i have that... :( and i'm about to beat the game.