NFS:U2 : Post Your Cars (v2)

2005 Mustang GT and 2005 Pontiac GTO are the only American muscle cars in the game, i believe

584903552[/snapback]

and the eclipse gsx.... and if you dont believe me its an american car, go look on the inside of the driver's side door on any DSM.... definately made in america and never in Japan.

and the eclipse gsx.... and if you dont believe me its an american car, go look on the inside of the driver's side door on any DSM.... definately made in america and never in Japan.

584981391[/snapback]

Alot of cars are made in america but they're still japanese design.

Alot of cars are made in america but they're still japanese design.

584982447[/snapback]

the eclipse is a b@stard. it is the group effort known as Diamond Star Motors, or DSM. thats why there was the chrysler laser, the eagle talon, and the mitsu eclipse. all the same cars, but from different automotive manufacturers. its not really american, and not really japanese. kinda like the chrysler crossfire... do you consider that to be american or german?

edit... why cant we say ******? its just a word. not really a swear word.

Surely there's some non-Americans playing this game right? I'd like to see the two cars that weren't in the America version fixed up.

584983448[/snapback]

2 cars? i thought just one... the vauxhall

They got extra cars? why? :p

584983559[/snapback]

Becuase they didn't get two of our cars, I believe the Civic and something else. I looked at a guide the other day and saw it say that, but I can't remember what cars.

2 cars? i thought just one... the vauxhall

584983784[/snapback]

Like I said, I looked at a guide the other day and I think I saw two say not in America version. Those being the 2005 Peugeot 106 and something else.

Sorry :blush: Maybe wrong thread, but I am need your help. I'm stuck on 27%. Got this SMS message (see screen). As I understand, I need to get back Rachel's car.

My first was -- Civic. How I need to do it? I am going to "car lot" and changing civic with something new one. But no new races I've got :(

Maybe someone received this SMS to. Any comments, plz :unsure:

post-54897-1101375225_thumb.jpg

the 2 missing cars are the 106 and the corsa, i've never seen them in play but only on a screenshot and the corsa looks amaazing i want the UK version to mod that babey!!!

anyway he's my ride...

post-54971-1101381006_thumb.jpg

The GTO might not be made in america. I thought i read somewhere it's made in Australia. I'm sure a simple search of the internet will turn up some more information on it.

584981391[/snapback]

Surely there's some non-Americans playing this game right? I'd like to see the two cars that weren't in the America version fixed up.

584983448[/snapback]

Will post them, when I get home in about an hour...

Sorry  :blush: Maybe wrong thread, but I am need your help. I'm stuck on 27%. Got this SMS message (see screen). As I understand, I need to get back Rachel's car.

My first was -- Civic. How I need to do it? I am going to "car lot" and changing civic with something new one. But no new races I've got  :(

Maybe someone received this SMS to. Any comments, plz  :unsure:

584985077[/snapback]

that means nothing... if you want you can check out this thread that i started when i got the same message...

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=247836

What about the Vauxhall Corsa? Isnt here suppose to be the VX220 In this game?

Where is the car list anyway, let me try anf find one for Europe/UK

584986468[/snapback]

Here's the Opel Corsa:

popel_corsa.jpg