Now they are

-?-6-1-6-.-8-8-

?494.91

incl. VAT, shipping

[You Save ?121.97]

WOW&:woot:woot:

*Checks Bank Balance*

Me get!! Very :Don :D

Buy a 20 inch 2005 or wait that 24 Inch ;)05 ;) Hmm Decisions!

Edited by hypoxiaicon

****ing hell!!!

2 days ago they was ?616.88

Now they are

-?-6-1-6-.-8-8-

?494.91

incl. VAT, shipping

[You Save ?121.97]

WOW:woot:oot:

*Checks Bank Balance*

Me get!! Very s:Dn :D

Buy a 20 inch 2005 or wait that 24 Inch 2;)5 ;) Hmm Decisions!

585257580[/snapback]

Dell 2405FPW...MMM....its coming...yes.. ye;). ;)...

2405FPW... Probably well out of my price range... 2005FPW is cool because its on offer till 26th Jan...

Now.. Depends how long it takes for this 2405FPW to be released in the UK ... and then for offers to get it under ?600.

24 Inches:woot::

Now.. Depends how long it takes for this 2405FPW to be released in the UK ... and then for offers to get it under ?600.

585260955[/snapback]

Under 600? .. yeah right .. keep dreamin:):)

^ It will eventually :p

Anyway. I'm probably going to get the 2005FPW.

Does it come with DVI-D Cable?

I don't think my Sapphire Atlantis 9800 Pro (Lite Retail) Came with one, Only S-Video....... So I may have to buy one?

My 7 days apparently ran out on thursday, but since when did the day you recieved it count as your first day :angry:

Auch well, they gave me 10% back, so that's ?51.40 I wouldn't have had if I'd just let it go.

Rang Dell UK, Asked for best price.

He said ?494 ( as the website states) But he said it ends this week. I said well The website says 26th. And he said, no 2005 ends End of this week. He said If you ring me on my direct Line I can give you better deal then on Internet.

What you think? Dodgy...?

Rang Dell UK, Asked for best price.

He said ?494 ( as the website states) But he said it ends this week. I said well The website says 26th. And he said, no 2005 ends End of this week. He said If you ring me on my direct Line I can give you better deal then on Internet.

What you think? Dodgy...?

585266891[/snapback]

It sounds like they are on a commission basis, and he is trying to guarantee a sale. He gives you a extra discount and you give him your purchase. He gets his bonus and you get your monitor.

Just make sure your careful and feel comfortable with it. Take down all of his information name, employee number, etc.

^ Depends how much he is willing to knock off ?494.

I do a feel a little wary as I'd feel I was not dealing Direct with Dell, More as a Back Hander with a Employee.

And if you know me at all, you know my Luck with Hardware is appaling...

No doubt mine would arrive.

1) Backlight Bleading

2) Dead Pixels

3) Both of above

4) Not even turn on.

I want it though :blush::

Edited by hypoxiaicon

^ Depends how much he is willing to knock off ?494.

I do a feel a little wary as I'd feel I was not dealing Direct with Dell, More as a Back Hander with a Employee.

And if you know me at all, you know my Luck with Hardware is appaling....

585267278[/snapback]

So is mine :crazy::

Hi,

Having read through the numerous pages of this topic i see thjat there are mentions of coupons that can be used to get a further discount (compound coupons? may be making that up).

I was just wondering how and where i can find these coupons?

I am so tempted by this monitor, although bit worried by having to massage an LCD ;)

NANA

Well he never rang back.

Ill wait till tomorrow 4PM. If nothing ill just order it anyway @ ?494.91 Shipped.

If he does ring, Ill ask if I can have a Coupon for ?20-?30 or whatever off the price so I can still order online and Insert his name as the Customer I dealt with.

o man i want this screen... i'm stuck with this stupid compac screen T__T. if i buy this in the US would i need to pay tax and stuff? :(

:D ZJODEN

585272210[/snapback]

It depends on where your located.

I was suppose to receive mine yesterday but luckily for me FexEx lost my package and "thinks" it could be tommoow that i receive it :( .They blame it on the weather and i might be able to understand since here in California we are getting hit with storms for weeks now so hopefull i'll finally get it.