Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD

Yeah, I have to pay tax in Illinois. :(

Still hunting a 25% off coupon. I am lucky(sarcasm) and keep getting these printer coupons. lmao

some people have to pay tax depending on the state.

585076687[/snapback]

Still hunting a 25% off coupon.  I am lucky(sarcasm) and keep getting these printer coupons. lmao

585077688[/snapback]

Check your PMs.

Still hunting a 25% off coupon.  I am lucky(sarcasm) and keep getting these printer coupons. lmao

585077688[/snapback]

cyrana,

if you do get a 25% off, slickdeals has a stackable on the main page right now, gets it down to $554 before tax.

unimatrixer0 and others who got their replacements, my replacement is showing up on my dell site but it is showing up as the regular price w/o coupons which is $864.92. i am a little worried, my originial price was $594. 56. are they going to end up charging my credit card for the difference?

585076424[/snapback]

Isn't regular price $799? Anyways, they won't charge you unless you take an unreasonable amount of time to return the defective screen in the box they shipped you your replacement. Unless the people from India goofed and did charge you.

I am a happy man! I was so sick of hunting around for a 25% off coupon, I decided to BUY one on Ebay. You can get them for $1.50 and they DO work. I just checked out not 5 minutes ago. 25% off, -$45 stackable. Total came to $554.25. WOOHOO!!!!!!!! :yes:

Now I just have sit cool :cool: and wait for it to arrive.

Well, I bought one...

I've been on the fence because of the cost and I had some doubts about if the 1680x1050 would work with my video card and DVI, but I took the leap. Slickdeals.net $45-off coupon plus a Dellf 25%-off coupon.. free shipping.. $580 total with tax. Sweet deal!

everyone i got mine yesterday and it is nice.... but i have the same fate as most of u did...black light bleeding. And it looks jus as bad as everyone elses. Now its my turn to call Dell and get a replacement. Ahhh the long road ahead of me....

i hate you all! i want this monitor too! but no coupons work for canadians!! :( DAMN... and a lot of you think $600 is a lot for a monitor? try $999 CND! :p PLUS $120 shipping :p :p :p

i hate you all! i want this monitor too! but no coupons work for canadians!! :( DAMN... and a lot of you think $600 is a lot for a monitor? try $999 CND! :p PLUS $120 shipping :p :p :p

585081500[/snapback]

Ouch!

i don't know what you lot are complaining about, i'd love to only pay $600US or even $1000CAN for this! :blink:

At UK retail price it's nearly $1200US, $1400CAN! :angry:

So, as always, it's the UK consumer who's being shafted :p

i don't know what you lot are complaining about, i'd love to only pay $600US or even $1000CAN for this!  :blink:

At UK retail price it's nearly $1200US, $1400CAN!  :angry:

So, as always, it's the UK consumer who's being shafted :p

585082879[/snapback]

^ Oh Yes we are indeed. :(

585082889[/snapback]

I believe it is because since dell has to export the good from the US, they have to pay more taxes, both import and export, and also pay the costs to get it to the UK.

I would also be willing to purchase one of these and send it to a neowin user in the UK, but I don't know if it will be worth it after you pay the taxes, and the shipping costs, but who knows, it could be.

I have no idea on how to figure out the taxes, but I can find out the shipping on the monitor if someone who has received one gives me the dimensions of the package, and the weight. I also get a hefty discount with FedEx shipping when I use overnight shipping in the US, and I believe some sort of faster shipping international.

If anyone wants to PM me the information about the size of the package, and someone in the UK wants to send me their address information, I can find out more for you.

hello, those who have gotten multiple replacements, does the 21 day return/exchange period renew itself? do you get an additional 21 days from the date of the second invoice and so on if you get more replacements, or do you only get 21 days total no matter how many monitors you exchange.

i ask because the first 3 reps i talked to, they said that you will receive a new replacement each time you return as long as it is within 21 days from the ship date. BUT last night a rep told me that the 21 day period does not renew itself and that after the initial 21 days you will only be eligible for a "like-new" monitor. :ermm: if that was true it would really suck, you keep getting defective monitors and then you end up getting second-hand ones when in reality you paid for a BRAND NEW one. can everyone help clear this up? thanks alot