playoff Predictions

Um not one to brag about their nfl team especially since im a 49er fan, (no need for comments, I get enough beef at work and university....i know i know!) but any team would be better than New England!!!!!  :angry:

585008413[/snapback]

Yeah, the niners only had that whole decade to themselves while the Patriots labored in total obscurity. Remember when they almost went to that deathtrap called Hartford :laugh:

But honestly, if the Red Sox can win, do you really think the Pats can't? And they'll do it by more than a field goal this year.

Only if they were in the NFC :p

585017686[/snapback]

Heh... I am a Packers Fan, and it is so refreshing to see that after a 1-4 start that they are still in a VERY good position to get in the playoffs... and have homefield advantage first round!

Heh... I am a Packers Fan, and it is so refreshing to see that after a 1-4 start that they are still in a VERY good position to get in the playoffs... and have homefield advantage first round!

585017807[/snapback]

hope they beat philly this week.. homefield would be huge for the falcons

Are you people insane? The New England Patriots are going to win it all again.? Dynasy by 2010!!!!? Probably the best team in the league now.? Let the steelers play them in Foxboro and we will see why the Pats are the best team .

585005525[/snapback]

best thing about dillon missing the steelers game is if the records end up the same pitt wins the tiebreaker and that game never happens in foxboro...let the pats come to steeltown and see what happens