Stardock Objectbar 1.1 released

As the subject clearly shows, stardock have released Objectbar 1.1!

ObjectBar takes the best features from virtually every OS available and brings them to Windows. ObjectBar can do things such as group tasks together, configure the system tray to hide and show different items, display the programs you run most often automatically, tear off menus, menu tracking, virtual desktops, and full system integration. It does this with a fully skinnable and customizable interface. You can make Windows 98/ME's start bar look and function identically to the Windows XP Start bar or MacOS X's Finder. Dozens of ObjectBar themes are available on the Web that let users enjoy everything from a simplified Start bar to a Linux Gnome-style wharf.

The enhanced version allows people to download any of the dozens of additional themes out there (such as ones that give WinME/2000/98 the ability to have an XP Start bar). ObjectBar the first program to work with Explorer to provide fully skinnable system trays (you can move your system tray anywhere) along with theme independent skins (take a skin from one theme and use it in another).

Changes since 1.01 are:

• Lowered memory usage
  • Fixed lots of bugs

softicon.gifDownload (fileforum.com)

softicon.gifDownload (stardock.com)

Great change list.. :/

Well, I've tried 1.1 for a while now, and I must say it's really cool and quite easily skinnable :D

Originally posted by timdorr  

Great change list.. :/

Yeah, I know, it's not very detailed, that's the change list that Stardock published though. :ermm:

Originally posted by Keldyn

Why did you bump? What kind of comments are you hoping for?:roll: Just curious..:p

lol. Just a little psychosis on my part, smile and nod and move along.. :cross:

Seriously though, I was just wondering if anyone had anymore feedback about the new version - about what bugs were fixed and so on, and also to increase my chances of getting it in the software news :devious:

*cries*

Now it's IN the software news like I was hoping it would be but no credit for me whacking it in the back page news, this happens every time!

Oh, I don't know if I should laugh or cry over something this bloody frivelous..

I choose to.. laugh.

AHAHAHAH, uh, HAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAAAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!

Disclaimer: I'm on painkillers. No really, I am! :ditsy:

Originally posted by BananaMan

*cries*

Now it's IN the software news like I was hoping it would be but no credit for me whacking it in the back page news, this happens every time!

Oh, I don't know if I should laugh or cry over something this bloody frivelous..

I choose to.. laugh.

AHAHAHAH, uh, HAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAAAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!

Disclaimer: I'm on painkillers. No really, I am! :ditsy:

Whoa! Ok, that was not normal...:ponder: Errrm...moving on now....:cheeky:

Seriously, if something this trivial upsets you, what do you do when you run out of , say....milk? lol:P

Originally posted by Keldyn

Whoa! Ok, that was not normal...:ponder: Errrm...moving on now....:cheeky:

Seriously, if something this trivial upsets you, what do you do when you run out of , say....milk? lol:P

What?! WE'RE OUT OF MILK?!?

:p