clemens on roids?

Oh god go cry you panzy, just because your lifetime hero was caught and then admitted to using roids doesnt mean get your panties in a bunch. I said i remember reports metnioning Gagne might have used roids, they said he gained 10+lbs of muscle and gained 4-5 mph on his fastball and it was just speculation. God you need to stop ****ing and moaning

585081754[/snapback]

This guys nuts, hes on the juice just like Barry!!! What??

585080609[/snapback]

Bonds turned 30 in 1994. After age 30 production does not normally explode, let alone stay consistantly above average. Unless you are using a banned performance enhancer to keep you stronger longer!

Bonds turned 30 in 1994. After age 30 production does not normally explode, let alone stay consistantly above average. Unless you are using a banned performance enhancer to keep you stronger longer!

585098947[/snapback]

Nice facts you have, or lack there of.

So according to you, that means Lance Armstrong is on steroids, right? :rolleyes:

Nice facts you have, or lack there of.

So according to you, that means Lance Armstrong is on steroids, right? :rolleyes:

585101226[/snapback]

no according to me Bonds cheated, and you need to get off of his nutz!!!

Yes, I admit he did use them (according to him and documents), but what I don't like is how people downgrade the man and his achievements throughout his career. Sure, he cheated, but he's still one of the best ever.

Yes, I admit he did use them (according to him and documents), but what I don't like is how people downgrade the man and his achievements throughout his career.  Sure, he cheated, but he's still one of the best ever.

585103197[/snapback]

I'll admit he's good, but no one was talking about how he's the greatest until he started using the drugs. That's probably where my disdain for him comes in. Ever since he's cheated he's been at a level higher than anyone else. That's not disputable. The only thing that has changed is age, and steroids. Naturally, you aren't supposed to get better after 30.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont think clemens could make the choice to take the steroids and stick to it long enough for them to take effect.. "i'll retire...maybe sorta, maybe next year maybe not.. " hes the johny kerry of baseball! haha